Britney Gets the Runs

6/23/2009 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looks like someone had one too many orange Fantas -- because yesterday in L.A., Britney Spears booked it to el baño faster than you could say "Where the potty at?"

Britney Spears: Click to watch

liz

I hope people really do boycott Perez's sight. people have been giving him too much clout. the main stream media should be boycotted also. the man has yet been laid to rest & all you hear are about are the negative ALLEGATIONS. However, we KNOW Woody Allen left his wife and kids to be with his daughter & Elvis slept with a 14 year old. Who's the KNOWN pedophile?!? Have we applied the same amount of media attention to those KNOWN PEDOPHILES???!!!???

They couldn't kill his rep and impact in life and now their trying to in death. Let him rest in PEACE.

Transformers 2 was so racist-not just because of the robots. It was also too long. I saw the 1st one 3 x's and bought the DVD. I was looking forward to seeing this sequel since forever. What a disappointment. Some fight scenes were great but the movie was crap.

blahblahblah

i really think that metrix4u needs to shut their mouth. guarantee ur not so perfect. lets see ur life on camera. i can promise noone will be looking up to u.

Kitty Angel

Alert the media!!!! Britney had to pee!! No other news out there today?

DJ

That was an "I have to take a dump panic run"

PEPSI Generation

GOT her,she didn`t get them?.DC hung FU is that U?

Ashley

Atleast shes wearing shoes!

Michael Ramirez

Damn! I wonder if it was poking out then she squeezed it back in. I bet when she got to the toilet her ass was all wet from the do do brown water that splashed from the drop she loaded.

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

I really wonder what Mothers out there really think this trash is worth their daughters idolizing? Pure stupidity

iknowpopculture

Why doesn't she just tow a port-a-potty with her at all times instead of going into these germ infested gas station restrooms! Something is so wrong with this chick! Seriously! Don't get me wrong, I am a Britney fan but I just don't think she's quite right in the head!

whosthis

@METRIX

You say that because she needs to pee? thats retarded

PEPSI Generation

TMZ`s bathroom crew should know that!.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Them tacos at Taco Bell will do that, I bet the her sh*t kissed her underwear. EWWW!

who gives a shit

THIS IS NEWS??????????????

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

She's white trash, that's why she uses them gas station restroom. She probably doesn't use an a$$ gasket and doesn't wipe. Once white trash alway white trash.

Bex

You DO NOT want to go in the bathroom after her...trust me!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments