Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Anon

It kinda pisses me off that Perez would be ALL OVER someone (gay, straight, etc) for using that word... Obviously hitting someone was way over the line, but that word is a no-no. He should know that.

ILOVEAMERICA

First!..Don't Go Away Mad...Just Go Away

DEE

Perez
I think that you got what you asked for, you are really a no body and I feel that this should OPEN YOUR EYES, be nicer to people and they will be nice to you!

rantee

Poor Perez, he's just too stupid to get it. He uses antigay slurs in an attempt to dehumanize another person and doesn't see how his words and actions are WORSE than hitting someone. Mario, you're a despicable excuse for a human being. Leave the planet, please. Just leave the planet.

Jess

If you're going to play stupid, you got to be tough. While violence is never an answer to anything - Perez pokes bears all day long from the safety of his column. As soon as he decided to try and be a celebrity himself and hang in their arenas he left himself wide open.

penny

I agree he needs to just go away.He is such a loser.

London not England

YOU ARE SUCH A WIMP!!!!!!
You tried and tried to discredit me at my pageant,, and NOW YOUR think your GAY FRIENDS WILL COME TO YOUR AID! Think again....You all are Disgusting, PERVERTS, WHO REALLY SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO MARRY LET ALONE JUDGE A FEMALE BEAUTY CONTEST...GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAREER NOW A-HOLE!

Love Carrie!

Mandy

PUSS the video I seen you were the only one yelling. And had any other person used the words you did you would be all up in arms. Just look at the fit you threw over MISS America. You are a cowardly POS BOO HOO. It was the manager so stop bashing the musician. Better yet just disappear.

FACT

You used a derogatory term used against gay people You should apologize to GLADD and the GLBT for promoting use of the word we all HATE.,.

pinky

Perez should be in jail for a hate crime! He used antigay slurs and the other man was
forced to protect himself from this raging queen.

JimmyD

Stop all your crying you big sissy before I give you something to cry about!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prez Hilton sucks and he deserved what he got,he degrades people every day on his site

jm

If anyone directed that language at him, they'd be skewered on his site. Double standard - and he deserves what he gets!

Jenny

This Perez only exist becaue of all the attention(negative) that he stirs and craves! The next time he cause some problem and try to get the publics sympathy, why dont we all ignore him and keep ignoring him? He is like a mosquito, you keep slappin it and it keeps coming back even more annoying.

ryan

Perez DOES NOT represent the gay population. It makes me sick that he thinks he's the victim. Did he watch the same tape i did?? He should have walked away. I am really suprised that he's never been in this situation before. Nobody deserves to be punched in the face.

This dude will NOT say sorry and why should he? In his eyes he did nothing wrong. If you have people kissing your ass for years and you are on a high from a superiority trip not much can bring you down. On his site, as well as others, he IS WRONG. I hope this gathers momentum.

I was on the edge of being on his side and then I read an article he posted about Kristen Stewart. He just rips her a new one FOR NO REASON. And why?? this dude is full of so much hate I wonder how he sleeps at night.

Keep in mind, I have been a full supporter of his untl yesterday. He needs to take a break, take down his site, or change his attitude.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments