Perez to GLAAD -- Now I'm Mad!

6/23/2009 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonGLAAD was furious when they heard Perez Hilton used a gay slur to attack Will.I.Am on Sunday night -- and even asked for an apology -- but now Perez is ticked off at the organization for being ticked at him. Follow that?

Hilton, a former GLAAD employee, tells TMZ:

"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me."

justsharon

are you joking me, he needs to say i am sorry to everyone,he is far from a poor little victim,he must be needing sex or something he seems to be out of control everyplace he goes latley,what-up perez,you can always introduce lefty to righty,good lord grow-up,yes you do seem to be on the back burrner but thats the way the ball bounces

jlee

What a bottom feeder Perez is...why would a gay man use a gay epithet? That just makes no sense...
He clearly went after Will.I.Am and DARES to say "I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent....difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you."
Perez is kidding, right?! Perez clearly started the fight, you clearly hear Will.I.Am say something about not wanting to fight and this moron pushed it to the escalated melee you see on the video.
TMZ, don't give him anymore face time, puhlease!!!

you must stupid

How ironic. Carrie is laughing her sweet little ass all the way to the bank, while Mario is struggling just to stay afloat. Some might call that karma.

Hilton i ain't

I am saddened and further victimized. I confronted a difficult situation. I doubt I will get an apology. I hope people will know. I I I I eye eye captain Perez. You tell that dasturdly will i am who the real i here is. Because after all it is all about I-Perez Hilton, do solemly swear to make every celebrity story about I-Perez Hilton. I I Captain?

viewer101

i sincerely hope, not just for the gay community, but for all of humanity, that this marks the end of "perez hilton" as we know it...

Michelle

this punch was long overdue. The nerve of this fat tub of lard to call Will.i.am a Thug, he is not a thug, he is indeed a talented musician. Perez Hilton deserved this punch and I Hope his blog goes to h#ll and fails, he doesnt deserve to be a blogger, he doesnt even deserve to be a topic on this site... he is a worthless piece of trash, and if given the chance, I would also like to punch him!

Justin is Calling

Unfortunately Perez Hilton DOES represents all Gays.

The GLBT community chose to allow Perez Hilton and his methods to be their spokesperson on the Carrie Prejean, Gay Marriage issue, DESPITE the fact that every single one of them knew it would bite them in the ass.

Strangely the Democratic Party in New York is doing the exact same thing with Al Sharpton. Remember when he was a convicted felon falsely accusing police of raping children?

It wasn't that long ago.

Tipper

AHHH SO THUG IS THE NEW WAY OF SAYING NUGGUH ! .. Perez know its too . SMH

you must stupid

Typical liberals. Obama cries about FOX News because they actually hold him accoutable, and Mario literally cries because he's been exposed as a hypocritical, douchebag bigot.

If either Obama had to endure just a fraction of the sh*t Bush had to go through with the biased media, and likewise for Mario with Carrie, both of these spineless liberal quacks would have hung themselves.

Liberals are bitches!!!!

Anita

Boycott his website !

enough_of_this

Someone tell this idiot to go crawl in a hole with Osama

Me me me me

His website needs to be shut down... ! Stop supporting this ugly human being. There are other bloggers out there but none of them are so mean and write against people on a personal level.

dani948

I'm hoping that Mario's 15 minutes are now over. As others have pointed out there are SO many better celeb blogs out there. Mario apparently doesn't even write most of the content of his own blog anymore anyway. So you're not really reading "Mario/Perez." He's got ghostwriters, which you can clearly notice if you're observant. The writing voice of his blog in 2009 is not the same as it was back in 2006. The old voice was immature and petulant, like a junior high level male (which is Mario's real personality and emotional level) whereas the new voice writes in entire paragraphs of flowing, conversational and feminine style commentary. So I think one of the main ghostwriters is female.

you must stupid

Poor Mario. He thought he found a little fame for himself by attacking, and suggesting violence against, a 21 year old college student. The prick gets just a little of the payback that he deserves and he cries like a girl.

Too good to be true!

Kimberly

I think in a round about way you just said you were sorry Perez...please pick your words better...that word you used is over the top rude and it makes you sound stupid....