Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

susie H

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST BE NICE? LET HER JUST GO IN PEACE., YOU KNOW THAT THIS COULD BE ONE OF YOUR LOVED ONES, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF PEOPLE WERE SO MEAN TO YOU AT A TIME LIKE THIS. THINK ABOUT IT.

R.I.P. MJJ

I really hope she can pull through again and have more time with her loved ones. However, the grim reality is she has a very progressive form of cancer that has spread throughout her body. I only hope she is not in too much pain and they have made her as comfortable as possible. God Bless you Farrah and I pray that you get well.

gwen

Although I made comments about Farrah and how badly she aged I will say she opened the door and led the way for actresses to throw aside their beauty for an acting role. She was one of the most beautiful women in the world and still is as to date no one has matched her beauty. She overdid the plastic surgery but she also went to the enth degree to get the movie roles she was passionate about. She made herself look plain to get a job..she will be missed..she was always a leader and always fastenating to watch and follow. I would never have wished this on her. Close your eyes Farrah and go to sleep..you have suffered enough. Oh, and as far as Redmond, he is a troubled kid like Ryan's other kids and the common denominator here is Ryan.

Drew

I have tried to come to terms with this for just over a year now. We prayed our angel would get better and God would let us have her for awhile longer. I have loved farrah since I was a young boy. I still have her swimsuite poster, framed and hanging on my wall. The tears will not stop now. God, please don't let her suffer. Ryan and Redmond: Please, for her sake, clean up your act and make her proud. To her dad, family and Alana, I am so sorry for what is happening. Please keep strong. And to Farrah, my girl, you'll always be my 'angel'. I love you.

Drew

JuJu

One of the most beautiful woman ever! What a lovely soul. God will take you into his loving arms and your earthly troubles will be over. God Bless you.

elle

i don't think that clarifying misinformation is cruel. I hope that what Farrah has gone through, as well as the awareness of HPV and anal cancer, will prevent others from going through the same thing. Regardless of whether or not it is what caused Farrah's cancer, HPV DOES cause anal cancer.

Again, my mother died of lung cancer which may, or may not have been caused by the fact that she smoked. I quit smoking because smoking MAY have been the cause, and because smoking DOES cause lung cancer. And when appropriate, I share with other people who smoke, what it was like to watch my mother quickly decline and die from lung cancer.

Beautiful Angel

God bless you Farrah. I have loved you forever. You will make heaven even more beautiful. May God rest your soul and forgive the deeply unhappy people who are writing inappropriate things at this sad time. This is something that you would never do. That is why we have love for you and sadness for them.

Cabo

It is so sad that this beautiful woman is leaving the world and those who love her way too soon. How wonderful that she has been able to do so much with her life and touch so many people.

It is a shame that this world is filled with so many sick people, who spew their cowardice, lies, and nastiness from under the rock they call home. It saddens me that such cruelty ALWAYS abounds. Too bad there is no cure for YOUR cancer.

My prayers are with Farrah & her loved ones.

Lisa

What a dumb thing to say that she got anal cancer through anal sex. Yes, there are 100s of HPV viruses that do not cause anal cancer but more importantly, it is increasing in the population of people that smoke cigarettes. There are also a huge number of people that get this cancer without a known cause. Unless you are reading her chart, I don't think you know what you are talking about.

I hope she is out of pain soon.

Lisa

Debby55

Get well soon so you and Ryan can watch sunset and stars at nights.

Steven D. Knorr

Live.LIVE,LIVE!!!!! Farrah!! Grew up with you! Your not done yet! Fight with us!! Fight for all the things you have lived for, Fight for your loved one's! Fight for the people that love you!! If GOD decides that it's your time , than fight him too!!!!!!!!

Watch out for Karma

Why do some of you have such Hate in your souls? Karma is a bitch. Please be respectful to this sweet woman and her family. How could you post such awful comments? YOu must lead and awful life. I am so sorry for you.

jmac

Back in 1982 , while visiting LA from AZ on a college spring break , my girlfriends and I got a tip to go to the Beverly Hills Hotel to try and see all three of the original Charlies Angels for what was a baby shower for Jacqueline Smith. After waiting for a couple hours, there Farrah came walking out to go to the ladies room. She was gorgeous, petite, and gracious! After, we then then saw all 3 angels (Farrah, Jackie, and Kate) exit the hotel after and hop into a Mercedes. I love telling this story..And in the same day we saw Mick Jagger hanging out in the lobby! He was feeling no pain. :-) Twenty seven years later ....quite the the memory!

Farrah, God bless and angels protect. You are and always will be an ICON!

Puppet

It's terribly sad for her. But beware the motives of Ryan O'Neal. Read "A Paper Life" by his daughter Tatum, that tells you all you need to know about him. Lots of murky stuff is going on right now involving him, which the mainsteam media doesn't want to touch. Check out farrahfawcett.us and tabloidbaby for the real story. You sure can't trust Barbara Walters to dig for the truth!

Steven D. Knorr

How can people on this planet be so cruel and heartless ? Would you say what your saying about your mother , sister, daughter, grandma, wife, girlfriend!!! My gosh people, this is a woman that never hurt you, why are you trying to hurt her on what may be her last day's!!! Carma is gonna get you!! Think about it!!!! I wish the people that are so hurtful will have a good life!!!!