Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

Kerry

Peace be with you Farrah. God Bless you. You are an Icon and will be missed by many.

Larizza

I will miss her terribly - iti's so sad, too young & talented.

iwrenchi

I had anal cancer T3 Tumor, I had chemo and Radiation therapy but science can only go so far and then Jesus kicked in and totally healed me. If you where in Australia I would take you to this church where I received pray and healing, Tuggerah Lakes Healing Rooms New South Wales Australia.

auntbaby

Even though it was expected, I hate to hear that her time has come to pass. Bless her soul, I hope that they are giving her enough pain meds to keep her from suffering. She was human and not perfect , but she was a shining light to many. I pray for her and for her family and friends who will miss her greatly. A beautiful woman with a beautiful heart. God Bless her.

a

TMZ, perhaps you should take down these comments in respects to Farrah and her family during this difficult time. All you black-hearted pricks are gonna burn in hell. You have no souls. God forbid a loved one of yours ever comes down with cancer, how would you feel if a bunch of fu*king strangers wrote a bunch of garbage like this. TMZ, I understand free speech, but this is fu*king disgusting! Shame on your guys for letting this go on!

auntbaby

Do those of you who have been writing such filth here ,about a human being lying in her death bed suffering in a way that no human or animal ever should, believe in Karma?
Cause if you do , WOW! Are you in for a surprise.
And if you don't, well, I'd still be just a LITTLE worried about what your vile dispicable endevours will bring on yourselves at some point in the future. You cannot harbor that filth in your mind without consequences. I fear you will pay a hefty price somewhere down the line. Bless you. You are probably going to need it.

Workinaway

Thanks, Farrah, for everything: beautiful lady, beautiful spirit.

Party 'till you die!

There are some recent comments on a Dlisted post where people are talking about her just now passing. Could be a RUMOR, as they weren't too sure about the source they heard it from either!

Party 'till you die!

Someone named Janet Charlton is reporting about it. No idea who she is and if it's real or BS? Name ring a bell?

Wanda W.

She was born.......... she lived.............. and she will die. She is NO different than anyone else,period. Those "friends" of hers,and that Ryan fello have exploited her pain for their profit long enough.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

I didn't know you but this:

Those were great nipples.

Don't know anything else about you.

Susan

Thank you for sharing your life with us. You are in our thoughts and prayers beautiful lady. God bless you and I hope your famiy can find the peace and purpose they need.

Rhonda

Horhay,

Anal cancer is a different type of cancer than colorectal cancer and is treated slightly differently. TMZ is just correctly naming what she has.

jan

#54 John H. you are an awful human being to say such a terrible thing.... just remember the bad you say & do ALWAYS comes back to you sooner or later & in your case I hope it is SOONER. God Bless You Farrah. Soon you will be an angel in heaven...

who dat

Well I have read this entire thread. Most of YOU are head cases.