Farrah Fawcett -- Grim Reports

6/24/2009 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Farrah FawcettFarrah Fawcett is reportedly close to death.

Numerous reports have surfaced that family members are gathering for their final goodbyes.

Farrah's health has been deteriorating ever since she was diagnosed with anal cancer three years ago.

We just spoke to Farrah's rep, who would only tell us, "She continues to be treated for her condition."

TCYB

#7, You need to be wiped off the face of this earth.

TCYB

# 15, you are the sorry soul. It just shows that your anger and hatered made you act too fast without thinking. GET HELP.

Me

May she go peacefully, and eternally rest.

Seriously....

Chris, I fully intend to do just that. I so wish they had a "report comment" right on the post. I know it's just idiots wanting attention and trying to be funny, but nobody's laughing. What fools.

dvcgurl@yahoo.com

what i cant belive that shes an angel and i know shell watch over her family wow thats not the news i wanted to hear today

elle

Farrah has anal cancer. She does not have colorectal cancer which is a cancer of the colon and/or rectum.

Observer

Peace to Farrah, you were a nice person.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I know this much - my butthole hurts right now.

Marla

I wish her a very peaceful end, and I will pray for her soul, because she is a good soul. I wish for Redmond and Ryan Oneal. the strength to get through this sad time. My heart goes out to you both. Your father is going to need you more now then ever before, so please be there for him. In fact you need your father more now then ever, so be there for each other. God Bless you all, my prayers are with you.

Nancy

I always watched Charlie's Angels. Farrah was my favorite angel. After watching her special recently it just made me admire her more. It was difficult to watch her suffering and I prayed she would not have to suffer much longer. In seeing her cross I was moved to know she has accepted the Lord and will rest in peace. I'm sure she has made all mistakes right with her savior and she will be welcomed with open arms. Did she and Ryan O'Neil get married? It was spoke about a couple days ago, but I never heard for sure. This is so sad and she will be missed.

Janie

Rest in peace, Farrah. I know you were Charlie's angel... but soon you will be God's newest angel.

Seriously....

#97. HPV (Human papillomavirus) most definately can, and does cause both cervical and anal cancer.

info on the subject from the CDC website - http://www.cdc.gov/std/HPV/STDFact-HPV.htm#cause

Posted at 10:27PM on Jun 24th 2009 by Anna
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

NO ONE IS DISPUTING THAT, GEEZ!!!!!

Chris

TMZ you are so ignorant, anal cancer? Rectal or Colorectal or Colon Cancer, learn the proper terminology!

blues fan

Poopyhead, I have had my eyeballs sullied by your immature and offensive posts for a long time now, but your most recent rant about Ms. Fawcett really sinks to a new level of low -- which is saying something. And they are always about sex, I notice.....perhaps therapy would help???

Peace and love to Ms. Fawcett and her family.

Seriously....

124. According to the CDC, in 2008 3,050 women and 2,020 men were diagnosed with HPV-related anal cancer.

Farrah has anal cancer. She does not have colorectal cancer
which is a cancer of the colon and/or rectum.

Posted at 11:07PM on Jun 24th 2009 by Anna

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just how many times have you treated her, Anna? I mean, you seem to be such an expert on her condition, one can only assume you must be one of her doctors.