Liz Taylor -- 'Too Devastated' to Comment

6/25/2009 9:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liz Taylor Michael Jackson
TMZ has just heard from Elizabeth Taylor's people who tell us:

"Dame Elizabeth Taylor is too devastated by the passing of her dear friend Michael Jackson to issue a statement at this time."

Taylor, who was a close and dear friend to Jackson for several years, was the one who dubbed him the "King of Pop."

JANE DOE

OMG TMZ You can contact the great Elizabeth Taylor!?

RIP MJ!!!!!

Libby

At least Liz Taylor is a genuine friend and not one of these celebs who crawl out of the woodwork now that MJ has died. She was there for him through thick and thin and earnt a place as a real friend. The others are just fakes who were never there for him through the hard times.

progress omobolanle owolabi

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE MICHEAL, THEY ARE NOT GOD,ITS ONLY GOD THAT CAN JUDGE EVERYONE. AS FOR ME, I LOVE YOU MICHEAL, YOUR SPIRIT OF LOVE MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.YOU HAVE CHANGED MY LIFE IN SO MANY WAYS. MY HEART GOES TO YOUR FAMILY AT THIS HOUR. AND EVERYONE THAT TALKS ANYHOW, YOU GUYS SHOULD WATCH YOUR TONGUE,BCOS YOUR TURN MIGHT BE NEXT. IN MY COUNTRY ,YOU DONT TALK EVIL ABOUT THE DEAD.SO IF YOU ALL KNOWS WHAT IS GOOD FOR YOU, BEGGIN TO ASK GOD FOR FORGIVENESS OF YOUR NEGATIVE TALK ABOUT MICHEAL. REST IN PEACE DEAR MICHEA JACSON. MY PRAYER GOES TO YOUR MUM EXPECIALLY. GOOD BYE MICH.

tina h.

It is truely heartbroken to hear of Michael Jacksons' passing. He will truely be remembered as a legacy of all time. My heart goes out to all his family and dearest friends. I believe Michael Jackson was truely misunderstood and abused in so many ways by society. It is horrible that even in ones' death, there is still those who want to be heartless and cruel. Why can't we come together at someones' passing and just offer up words of compassion and humility? Why still bash someome, even in death? Michael has one judge, whom he stands before now, the same One we all will stand before. Let's remember the good in someone while they are alive or even in death. Whether it is someone common or of some importance!God Bless you Michael and may you now have the peace that many would not allow you to have here on earth!

Respectful Fan

Why are people so hateful and heartless? These are people who lived their lives giving of themselves the best. There was a death. Why not take a decent moment to reflect and think before saying horrible things about people you have no business commenting on. Dame, yes, as in order of the British Empire; Elizabeth Taylor is British-born. She was asked to make a statement and declined too. Michael Jackson, the phenomenal musician and performer had all his personal problems reported to the press. His life was always with great pain suffered at his expense yet he gave an enormous gift to the world. He was presenting his baby to a crowd, not "dangling". People need to stop believing the sick language and slant of tabloids. He was also exonerated from the money-seeking charge of child molestation that was a farce. His adult life reflected the abuse he suffered as a child. If there was a god with a heart Michael Jackson's life would have ended decades ago so that his suffering would have ended then--and never have given all you thankless arses his gift.

CONCEPTION DEJESUS

DEAR ELIZABETH TAYLOR: I HOPE IS NOT TO LATE FOR A COMMENT ON THE DEAD OF MICHAEL JACKSON. IT'S BEEN A YEAR AND FOUR MONTHS SINCE MJ LOST. I'M SURE THIS WAS A BIG SHOCK TO DOES WHO REALY LOVED HIM. LIKE YOUR SELF. LIZ, I JUST WANNA SAY THAT I AM A VERY BIG,BIG FAN OF 'MICHAEL' I TRULY, TRULY LOVED HIM SO, SO, MUCHHHHHHHHHHHH. AND I AM STILL DEVASTATED CAUSE 'MICHAEL' WAS EVERYTHING TO ME. HIS MUSIC, HIM ENTERTATING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THE BEST. THE KING OF POP. FOR EVER BUT I'M STILL DEVASTATED I MISSED HIM AND MY HEART IS STILL HURTING. I LOVE YOU MICHAEL , WHERE EVER YOU ARE, YOU KNOW MY HEART IS W/ YOU. I'M ONLY A PERSON THAT BELIVES LOVING IS BEAUTUFUL. ELIZABETH, YOU ARE A CLASSIC LADY W/ A GOOD HEART I CAN FEEL IT. LOVE, PEACE, AND SOUL. 'MICHAEL JACKSON' FOR EVER I LOVE MICHAEL TILL ITERNITY. A FAN WHO ADMIRED THE BIGGEST ARTIST BORN ON THIS EARTH MICHAEL JACKSON. YES, THANK YOU 'GOD' FOR GIVING US A BEAUTIFUL ANGEL ' 'MICHAEL JACKSON' GRANT. REST IN PEACE. LOVEEEEEEEEE. MJ. STILL IN MY HEART AND CAN'T NOT FORGET HIM.

CONCEPTION DEJESUS