Michael Jackson's Autopsy Expedited

6/25/2009 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael jacksonThere will be no waiting around -- we're told Michael Jackson's autopsy will be performed by the L.A. County Coroner tomorrow.

Story developing ...

frogger

Unfortunately, this talented but tragic human being had too many inner demons. He was exceptionally talented, but he hated how he looked, hated himself deep down, thought no one but children could love him for who he was, and went off the deep end time after time. Mark this: we will find from the autopsy that he took too many drugs, either intentionally to end his emotional suffering, or unintentionally while he attempted to stave off his suffering. Either way, he needed mental help for too long, and Hollywood and his family and his 'friends' were in denial about his need for treatment. Their complicity of silence and acceptance of him 'as he was, however misshapen and tragic and ill he showed himself to them, in order to protect his talent and iconic kingdom, has enabled his death.

Drug abuse=bad you idiots. Some family and friends you were to stand by and watch him do this to himself.

nancy

He had post traumatic stress disorder PTSD. It was all too much for him.

Betty June Barker

It is very disturbing for ones to be so disrespectful and give no thought to the comments being said about a man that has died , to whatever it was that took him away.He was a father , regardless if he was biological or not. Its takes more to be a parent than blood ..I know -I have a stepfather and he is all I have ever known since I was born.He loved me as his own .Here where I live ( Kern County) there was a trial that several children had lied on adults that ran a daycare center. They had lied and said they had been molested. many years later ...those children now grown , confessed that they had lied about the whole thing.I don't believe anything that those kids have claimed on Mr Jackson. Theres money in the picture so therefore he was a target and with children he was vulnerable , for he loved them all. There will be people , God forbid, that will come out with horrible untrue lies. wouldn't it be nice it all stopped ..let his children ..who knew the man better than anyone else... have peace . Michael was a very caring and giving person ...I am not embarrassed to say aloud that I loved and admired him greatly. I pray that as time goes on ..that the children left behind ..will continue to feel and know the love of the only parent they ever knew. And when this old world passes ..and it will ..that they will all be united again. Praise God ..for his bountiful love and forgiveness.Rest in Peace Michael Jackson

Ned

Larizza

Most likely medication & stress.
I hope his children will be ok.

RRRRRRRRRRRRR

I'm betting organ failure due to prescription medication. He has not looked well in years.

Jen

maybe we'll now know just exactally what he has done to his face.

joe

Did michael jackson kill himself with pills because that is what some web new pages are say and ice t twitter page

chargergirl

just saw on tv~ last photo at www.etonline.com

Buckeye

I think the governor of South Carolina killed both Michael and Farrah to get himself off the headlines.

kelly

I WISH NO ONE WOULD GO TO PEREZ SITE.. HE MOCKED MICHAEL THIS AM BEFORE HE DIED. HE NEEDS TO BE PUCHED AGAIN.. I'D PUNCH HIM. I WISH HE WOULD HAVE DIED INSTEAD OF MICHAEL.. PUT PEREZ OUT OF BIZ.. DON'T GO TO HIS SITE.. I WILL NEVER AGAIN !!!

Heinrich

I met the guy once and he did not look well. He lived his life in the fishbowl of celebrity, and at this point I only hope he may rest in peace.

CarKent

I think he didnt want Farah up staging him.

RobertBee