Our Last Encounter with Michael Jackson

6/25/2009 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We last got Michael Jackson on the 9th of June in Beverly Hills -- he was in good spirits, telling our photog there's no reason he wouldn't still be able to moonwalk.

MIchael Jackson: Click to watch

9d9

Kudos to #25...very nice. I remembered dancing to "ABC" with my BFF in her living room after school. I've been a fan since. Most of us wil never know what living under constant scrutiny would really be like. MJ knew it from very young. Hiding from all people who pat their rent by finding and perpetuating innuendo, rumors, and dirt. I think it would drive most people constantly wondering who they could really trust. Seems like everyone wanted a pice of Michael and his vulnerability made him a target. The more fame, the more it costs for a little privacy, We've seen this over and over, and not that I condone it, but,. I can honestly see why they self-medicate.

1920 days ago

Advil

My heart just sank to my stomach i thought almost a week after his passing i would be able to see that video but its still so sad to see knowing that he would be deceased a few weeks later.

1917 days ago

Dina

Michael Jackson will always be in my heart he worked so hard to give us a life time of outstanding performances,this was a gifted young soul who will always be with us here on earth and on the other side,he will always be the King and now Michael can be the little boy he wanted to be here now he can do all the things we all did when we were kids play sports,have a best friend,go to birthday parties,ride bikes go camping.,Michael didnt have that when he was little, well now he is at peace and there is no more pain,MY prayers go to the entire Jackson family and his children,I know Michael can see and hear everything and he is very thankful for all the love that everyone is giving to him when he was here he was thankful for all the love now he is on the other side and he is thankful ,i will miss him there will never be another MICHAEL JACKSON,we all love you Michael until we meet again on the other side. god bless Michael.

1916 days ago

Mickie

Today sucks

michelle

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL FOR ONCE HAVE SOME REQUEST,AND ONLY LEAVE POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MICHAEL. HE WAS A TRULY GIFTED PERFORMER, WITH SO MUCH TALENT. I WAS REALLY HOPING, HE WOULD GET HIS HEALTH AND LIFE BACK TOGETHER. FOR ALL THOSE CRITICS, AND NEGATIVE SOULS OUT THERE, WHO I KNOW ARE GOING TO TRASH HIM. REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. HE HAS LEFT THREE SMALL CHILDREN, A LOVING FAMILY, AND MILLIONS OF FANS WHO LOVED HIM. IF YOU DON'T LOVE HIM. DON'T LEAVE A COMMENT. LEAVE THIS SPACE FOR PEOPLE WHO DID CARE ABOUT HIM, WHO DO WEEP FOR THIS LOSS.
WHETHER OR NOT, YOU CONDONED HOW HE LIVED HIS LIFE. OR WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT HIM. NONE OF US KNOW. GOD IS THE ONLY JUDGE. THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH. LOOK AT YOURSELF. FOR WHATEVER PEOPLE THINK HE MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DONE. YOU DONT KNOW. I DONT KNOW. ONLY GOD DOES. HE IS OUR FINAL JUDGE.
REMEMBER HIS SMILE. THE WAY HE COULD DANCE, AND WRITE, AND PERFORM, LIKE FEW OTHERS, BEFORE OR AFTER HIM!

michelle

3. I HOPE PEOPLE WILL FOR ONCE HAVE SOME RESPECT,AND ONLY LEAVE POSITIVE COMMENTS ABOUT MICHAEL. HE WAS A TRULY GIFTED PERFORMER, WITH SO MUCH TALENT. I WAS REALLY HOPING, HE WOULD GET HIS HEALTH AND LIFE BACK TOGETHER. FOR ALL THOSE CRITICS, AND NEGATIVE SOULS OUT THERE, WHO I KNOW ARE GOING TO TRASH HIM. REMEMBER WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. HE HAS LEFT THREE SMALL CHILDREN, A LOVING FAMILY, AND MILLIONS OF FANS WHO LOVED HIM. IF YOU DON'T LOVE HIM. DON'T LEAVE A COMMENT. LEAVE THIS SPACE FOR PEOPLE WHO DID CARE ABOUT HIM, WHO DO WEEP FOR THIS LOSS.

Annette

I never understood that scarf on his face. Was he afraid of germs, or what?

Annette

#4 MICHELLE -- Calm down. This is the United States. We have freedom of speech here. People can say whatever they like!

Information Desk

The world has lost a major talent. Michael Jackson dies at 3:15... http://personafile.com/PXye

michelle

For Michael! ''When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced.
Live your life so that when you die,
the world cries and you rejoice.''

WE ARE CRYING, WE ARE WEEPING. WE ARE SADDEN. I AM SORRY YOU NEVER GOT YOUR COMEBACK,BUT FOR THOSE WHO LOVED YOU. YOU NEVER LEFT. YOU NEVER HAD TO HAVE A COMEBACK. YOU WERE LOVED. YOU WERE NEVER FORGOTTEN,AND NEVER WILL BE.

WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOUR CHILDREN, YOUR LOVING FAMILY, AND YOUR FANS. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER LIKE YOU.

FOR ALL THOSE WHO JUDGE, AND CONDEMN. THEY NEVER KNEW YOU,AND NEVER WILL. YOU BROUGHT SO MUCH JOY TO OTHERS. THAT IS WHAT COUNTS. I AM NOT YOUR JUDGE,AND FOR THOSE WHO DO JUDGE, AND SPEAK ABOUT THINGS, THEY NEVER SAW. THE ONES WHO POINT THEIR FINGERS THE MOST, ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE THE MOST TO HIDE. ''People do not seem to realize that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.''

michelle

YOUR RIGHT JOJO. PEOPLE CAN SAY WHATEVER THEY WANT. YOU JUST DID. I JUST DID.,TOO :) :)

John

YOUR LAST ENCOUNTER WITH JACKSON WAS LAST WEEK. YOUR CAMERAMAN CARLOS TOUCHED HIS HAND!!!

Allan

Michael Jackson: 'The Thrill' Is Gone

August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

The thrill is gone
But it’s leaving began so long ago
When a small shy child
Was bullied and pressured so

A personality became distorted
Into a strange place in the mind
Heading further from that thrill
He had just begun to find

Look at the early Michael
At the sheer joy of the dance
At that wondrous talent
Shining at every chance

In those early years he was magic
A tunesmith beyond compare
It was sad to see him falling
Into a quagmire of despair

Oh everyone tried to deny it
Even he put on a brave face
But the distortion staring outLed to his disgrace

With evey resource at his fingertips
He still died not 51
And you know that shouldn’t have happened
His life had just begun

His first albums will stand the test of time
His legend will of course go on
But there are so many questions
Now that 'The Thrill' is gone.

Tecolia

@ John ... I was thinking the same thing Carlos said it is once in a life time that you get to touch Michael Jackson's hand. He'll probably never forget that he got that chance twice. R.I.P. Michael Jackson... I will be praying for his family as well as Farrah's and Ed's. It's a very sad week. They will be missed greatly!

Lorraine

John, That was a beautiful saying you posted. God Bless Michael and may he rest in Peace. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and children.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments