Michael Jackson's Autopsy Has Begun

6/26/2009 11:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson AutopsyThe Los Angeles County Coroner has started the autopsy on Michael Jackson.

Dr. Lakshmanan Sathyavagiswaran is performing the autopsy. The Dr. was a star witness in the O.J. Simpson case.

UPDATE: We're told some members of the Jackson family are headed to the coroner's office.

Missy

MICHAEL JACKSON WAS LOVED BY EVERYONE I MISS ALREADY I GREW UP IN GARY INDIANA SO I ALREADY KNOW GARY IS ALREADY GOING ALOTE RIP MICHAEL

carmen

IDOL MICHAEL JACKSON

Bradman

I am a 53 year old "white" guy from Cleveland Ohio who grew up listening to the motown sound of Michael and family ..With tears in my eyes I believe God is trying to get the words attention this week wth the passing of some of THE WORLDS most beautifull people..Have we all lost the love? of our family and Barry White and EDMcMAHON ..Every GUY in the 70s had a pcicture of Farrahha..Please all of you out there who still have the faith lets stand up and reclaim our beutifull land before the fools destroy it..

Jessica

This is truly a sad day in history. Michael Jackson was loved by so many fans and it's sad to think he didn't know how loved he was. So many people were touched and inspired by his music, dance, and career. I am 24 and I can say hearing his music for the first time at around 6 yeas old has always inspired me. He will always be the King of Pop and I will truly miss him and how his music touched my heart. Hopefully he is now free of the pressures he constantly lived under. RIP.

MsManners

I blame the family and all those money suckers around him that didn't do anything to REALLY help him. Just like I blame Elvis's money suckers. Once you get on drugs you are helpless, it takes intervention of those that" love him " to get him help. There is ways to combat pain without life threating drugs. So sad. He turned into a freak. Looked like a freak. He has harmed these boys the was he made them wear masks over their face. He didn't pay all that money out if he was innocent of all the charges of hurting little boys.He just wrote and sang music folks. He is no GOD!!! No one cared he was killing himself, just like Elvis, N. Smith and her son, also many many others. ALL hell is going to break lose when they find out how many drugs were in his system. OMG We will have to listen to 4 to 6 weeks of all these speculations untill all tests come back. Everyone knoes now that we will find out he died because he was given an over dose.
As far as his children go-- they should be with their Mother's and get out of
that mess. Debbie was afraid to even see her children. Don't forget one of the Jackson brother's wife put up a fight and was killed. That was hushed real quick. Michael has said his Dad mistreated him and his brothers and don't forget what all LaToya tried to tell the world about that family. They shut her up. Where is she? She said the Dad molested all of them. The mother had to know but scared of him too. Those kids need to be out of that mess.

p j lambert

Is Machel Jackson still dead?

TRUSIQ.COM

rip mj

SA

---GUYS PLEASE DO READ THIS---

I do respect all of your opinions and some of you may or may not agree with me but do take take some minutes reading this. .

In my opinion, I believe DR CONRAD MURRAY was responsible for our beloved MJ's death and here are the reasons why I suspect:

1) MJ employed him only 11 days before his death and isn't it shocking how early he died after employing Dr Conrad Murray

2) Dr was performing CPR on the bed although he claims to be a professional doctor, he should quite frankly know CRP's are performed on solid surfaces

3) Dr Conrad Murray went missing soon after Michaels death

4) Dr Conrad Murray hired top lawyers soon after MJ's death maybe to protect himself as he knew he may have done something wrong

5) Dr is keep on releasing statements saying he wasn't responsible even though no one has yet pointed fingers at him

Dr may have caused Michaels accidental death but by sticking together and forwarding this message, we may be able to give our beloved MJ justice

. . .PLEASE SPREAD THIS MESSAGE. . .

Shawn

Also see his **leaked autopsy** here, both pics and videos of the procedure at
celebbnews.blogspot.com/
You have to do a little survey then it takes you right to the autopsy files. Be strong... it's kind of scary.

steven

Ok i think everyone needs to get over the whole michael jackson dying incident hes dead so get over it people. Your all acting like a bunch of whining babies. Yea it is sad that he died but get over it all ready. What about all these other celebrities you dont show them no sympothy for dying like farrah foset, ed mcmahon, billy mayes who all have recently passed along as michael jackson has.

Jinna

im still sooo sad that hes gone.... he wasnt even my time but i love him as he always was. i never thought he went kooky or was a pedophile like a lot of people do... i just think he was a good and man and king of pop that left us too soon. :( r.i.p. michael jackson

CW

Ups....

Simon

RIP Michael Jackson

jclondon

so sad, god bless

smorelove

News reports everywhere are saying that it was a drug overdose. Apparently he had a prescription med problem:

Will they announce results of the autopsy today?