Michael Jackson's Missing Doctor ID'd

6/26/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael jackson 's missing doctorThe doctor who was with Michael Jackson at the time of his death has been identified as a cardiologist from Houston, Texas.

KHOU in Houston reports the man is Dr. Conrad Robert Murray, who had been living with Jackson in his rented mansion. We're told Murray attempted to revive Michael until paramedics showed up at the scene.

The station reports the car that was towed from Michael's house last night was registered to Murray's sister. Law enforcement is looking for the doctor so they can question him.

starstuff

Perhaps but it won't surprise me if the doctor has killed himself.

billpower

the circus freak show begins, now, actually it's been going on for several decades but who's counting

kj

Why did this doctor not administer Narcan when Jackson;'s breathing deteriorated? I do not know of any medical person giving opiates by injection not having immediate access to Narcan. For those of you who don't know, absence of a heartbeat and breathing no matter what the reason is clinical death.

LAUREL

why you you be allowed to do such a horrible mean thing. You are the one with the problem or maybe you are the pedifile yea you buddy may you burn in hell for your lies.

LAUREL

PLEASE TMZ REMOVE 10 AND 11 ITS NOT FITTING AND NOT RIGHT TO SHOW THIS DISGUSTING THING. HAVE SOME PEOPLE LOST THEIR MINDS ?

Anita

RIP!! MICHAEL, YOUR MUSIC WILL LIVE ON FOR MANY MORE DECADES TO COME AND YOU WILL BE MISSED! YOU TOUCHED SO MANY LIVES IN A POSITIVE WAY!

ams1

Michael Jackson's Prescription Drug Addiction And Weak Heart

Last Year Biographer Warned He Was Very Sick, But Reps Denied It

The Observer

Wow, that ASCII art is impressive. Nice job.

just my opinion

Listen guys ! I grew up with Micheal.You have to back up to Micheals childhood. He was onstage at age five. He was very abused! Never had a chance to develop normally in his head. It certainally does not condone child abuse but his father abused him big time. I guess he never grew up. Parents can really screw up their kids huh? Also, the doctor probably gave him too much drugs cause your body builds up a resistance to that crap! They need to question him. Howard Stern too.. God Bless...

Jab00

What is a Cardiologist doing managing chronic pain? I am an Internist and I have many patients in my practice with chronic pain. Those who require large amounts of narcotics on a regular basis I refer to a pain specialists. I simply choose not to manage these patients. Those types of patients are very demanding and often most are addicted to the narcotic prescriptions. A pain specialist is an Anesthesiologist who did specialized training in pain medicine. At best this "Cardiologist" was grossly negligent, at worst criminal. I guess more will come out when the autopsy result comes out. It is going to be a similar case to the criminal doctors who were supplying Anna Nichol Smith with potent IV narcotics and sedatives, ultimately killing her.

Jab00

ddd

Tina

A live-in cardiologist? I think you know you're doing some heavy duty stuff when you need to have a live-in cardiologist. Awww Michael, I'll miss you.

In Memphis

I agree with Jane who wrote comment #23. There will never be another Elvis. If it wasn't for Elvis there would have never been Michael Jackson, The Beatles, and every other rock star. He was the first. If you want to read something very moving, and something that will bring you to tears, go to myspace.com/lisamariepresley. Now there is a woman with class. Thank you Jane. I miss Elvis and cry for him every day. I will indeed miss Michael Jackson. The guy was sooooo talented!!! He did so much for kids. Was way ahead of his time...RIP Michael.... we love you

nylanna

i have a deep feeling that his personnel doctor adminstered an over dose of lidocaine by mistake in a bid to help him with his pain, and panic unfornatley with all the cpr he did not wake up, r.i.p. micheal you are one of the best ever your throne will never be removed, smile child of god, you can smile with freedom, your lost for life is a deepen sadness to the who world...give jade goody a big hug from us all...

who dat

When did michael die? What happened.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments