Jackson Fam -- Debbie Rowe Can See Her Kids

6/27/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A source close to the family of Michael Jackson tells TMZ if Debbie Rowe reaches out to them, and wants to see her kids, they won't stand in the way.

Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson

However, we're told the family is holding strong in its position that the kids should stay with their grandmother Katherine.

Michael jackson Launch photos

Kim

"We're told the family believes it would be "unfair" for the kids to grow up not knowing their biological mother. "

How generous of them. I do believe it will be the other way around.

Keith

Right thing to do and in the best interest of the kids. If the biological mother wants to be a part of their lives she should be allowed to, as long as it is not for financial gain.

Smirks

Michael wanted kids without a wife. I think Debbie Rowe very unselfishly helped Michael achieve his dream of being a parent. Everyone is being way too hard on her. Selling her kids? Please. Women abort kids for free every day.

R.I.P. MJ

#7 THAT WAS SUCH A STUPID ASS COMMENT.WHY PUT THEN IN A FOSTER HOME SO NO ONE WILL KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND FOR THEM TO HAVE A ''NORMAL LIFE''..THAT IS SO STUPID YOU DUMB BiTCH! BURN IN HELL! ANYWAY THE KIDS NEED TO CONTINUE TO STAY WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY AND HAVE LIMITED VISTATION TO SEE THEIR MOTHER INSTEAD OF LIVING WITH DEBBIE SINCE SHE DOESN'T WANT THEM ANYWAY......R.I.P. MJ.

Michael Madsen

The bottom line here is that their father is gone and their MOTHER is here... there is absolutely NO QUESTION that the children should be with thier natural MOTHER... she is the only one who knows how to nurture them and teach them about life after Michael... may Allah be with her...

Claire

If Joe was everything that Michael said he was, why are the rest of his children and family still around him? Why did Michael have his father at his side walking into the molestation courtroom??? I have to wonder how much of what Michael thought was due to the drugs he was taking. I am not downing Michael, just trying to look at this reasonably. Was there not an article yesterday that came out and said his children did not know anyone in the family except his mother Catherine?

testing

Debbie Rowe
The latest news about Debbie Rowe

Obituary: Michael Jackson
Jun 26, 2009 - We remember the life and career of legendary musician Michael Jackson, who has died at the age of 50.

Jun 26, 2009
Jackson's ex-wife "inconsolable" over death
Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe reacts to the news that he has died.
Jun 01, 2009
Jackson tour 'inspired by his children'
Michael Jackson reportedly claims that his comeback tour is for his children.
Feb 11, 2008
Jackson's ex-wife furious over photos
Michael Jackson's ex-wife is fuming after the couple's children are pictured without their veils.
Sep 28, 2007
Jackson wedding rumours slammed
Reports claiming that Michael Jackson has married his children's nanny are refuted by his representatives.
Jackson marries children's nanny?
Michael Jackson reportedly marries his children's nanny Grace Rwaramba in Las Vegas.
Aug 17, 2007
Judge rejects Brit's claim to Jacko kids
A US judge rejects a British woman's claim she is the mother of Michael Jackson's children.
Oct 01, 2006
Jackson reaches settlement with ex-wife
Michael Jackson and ex-wife Debbie Rowe reach settlement in long-running battle over custody of their children.
Jun 13, 2006
Jackson could lose two of his children
Michael Jackson could lose two of his children in a court battle as he is allegedly not their father.
May 25, 2006
Jackson appeal rejected by Supreme Court
Michael Jackson has been rejected by the Supreme Court after lodging an appeal against his ex-wife.
Feb 18, 2006
Court denies Jackson custody of kids
An appeals court has denied Michael Jackson an order granting him sole custody of his two children.
Dec 03, 2005
Ex-wife: Jackson is kids' biological father
Michael Jackson's ex-wife says she never denied he was the biological father of their kids.
Nov 30, 2005
Jackson 'not the real father of his kids'
Micheal Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe has revealed that he is not the true father of her children

Jun 13, 2005
Michael Jackson innocent on all counts
Michael Jackson is found not guilty on all charges in his child molestation trial.
Apr 28, 2005
Debbie Rowe: Jackson victim of "vultures"
Michael Jackson's ex-wife portrays the pop star as having been manipulated by "opportunistic vultures."
Feb 08, 2005
Jackson's secret hospital visit revealed
Details have emerged about Michael Jackson's previously unknown hospital stay.
Feb 02, 2005
Jackson's ex-wife to testify against him
Debbie Rowe is expected to "blow the lid" on Jackson's extravagant lifestyle.
Jan 05, 2005
Jackson's ex-wife to auction wedding ring
Michael Jackson's ex-wife is to sell her wedding ring on eBay.

edpatt

Michael never molested any child. I'm so sick and tired of seeing all the mean posts on this site about him. There is a website you should read http://www.whoismichael.com ... I am not affiliated with it, and am only citing it as a fabulous source which proves he is innocent and was exploited and extorted by money-hungry leeches. If you stand before God and He asks you why you harshly judged and maligned your human brother without a single shred of evidence you'd better have a damn good answer. It's better and more fair to assume good than to assume bad, because that is what you'd want others to think of you, right? The media can't even get a phone number right, never mind facts in a fallacious lawsuit. MJ was too good for us. He gave so much to so many, and so many hurt him in return.

Jake Montaine

Give the kids to Howard K Stern

kara

At least NOBODY can say that the Jackson Family is attempting to keep the two oldest from seeing their "Bio-Mom".

However, I do NOT think the "Bio-Mom" should even THINK of trying to step into their lives now & take over. Her actions in the past clearly show she does NOT nor did NOT want to be a "mom" to either of the children.
IF she is stupid enough to try, I sincerely hope she does NOT get them, for they would only be a "MONEY MACHINE" to her, NOTHING more !!!
The Jackson family is ALL they know. If the kid's want to see her, fine, BUT they should NOT be pushed into anything they are not wanting. They do NOT know this woman. When they becomes adults & wish to engage in some sort of relationship with her, fine, but right now, I honestly feel like they are nothing more to the "Bio-Mom" but GREEN in her eyes !!!

I have a "Bio-Mom" that did NOT have anything to do with me & my maternal grandparents, whom I called my mom & dad, raised me from the day I left the hospital. I was always aware of my "Bio-Mom" but she was NEVER there for me in shape, form, or fashion. I'm now 46 years old & my thoughts & feelings about my situation is the same now as it was 25 years ago. I stayed where I felt LOVED & WANTED................The same thing Michael's children need !!!!!!!

God Bless the Jackson Family during this time. My thoughts & prayers are with them all !!

Michael, I pray you RIP !!!!!

Is this newsworthy?

For the benefit of the children they should have a DNA test to confirm paternity. The children have been put in a very unfair situation. Shouldn't they know where they came from without any uncertainity? They should not be deprived of that fact. Thare are a lot of questions that have been raised and they are not without reason. There doesn't seem to be a trace of african american features on the two older children, the youngest one possibly. I am just speculating but I believe that the first two children are not Michael Jackson's biological children but the youngest one will be declared his only biological child and only true heir. I think that is why he named him Prince Michael II. Just a feeling I got the first time I saw Blanket. These children have been through enough for their age, I hope they will be able to live happy and fulfilled lives. God Bless!

Annette

Real civilized of them.

Texasgirl

#28 you're an i diot. Michael Jackson dying is not the saddest news to grip the world! People in Iran are being BUTCHERED by their government because they dared to protest. Do you know they are being hacked apart with axes on the street? Do you know they are being dragged from their homes and tortured? Fingers broken, webbing between fingers cut, beaten to unconsciousness. How would you know this if you spend all your time worrying about celebrities? Please, get a grip people! There are serious things going on in the world. You cannot help Michael Jackson now.

mj fan1989

I think the kids should stay with the jackson's because why give the kids to someone who didnt even want them...... if anything she would be after the money.... yes she should be in the kids lifes but not take custody of them!!!!

Annette

The family wants the kids with gramdma so they can take a slice of the pie. Let's not kid ourselves.