Birth Certificates for Jackson's First 2 Kids

6/30/2009 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've just obtained the birth certificates for Michael Jackson's first two kids -- Michael Jr. and Paris.

Birth Certificates Click to view!

In both certificates, the father is listed as Michael Jackson. The mother listed is Deborah Rowe. The place of birth for Michael Jr. is Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in L.A. The place of birth for Paris is listed as Spaulding Pain Medical Center in Beverly Hills.

Valerie McLellan

Leave the kids alone. Aren't they hurting enough having lost their father and having people write horrible things about him for the shock value, without having their paternity publicly questioned? For GOD's sake, let them mourn in peace.

(No matter what MJ did or did not do, he is still their father, and they love him as such. Have some compassion people)

duganb

No one else has commented that Debbie's middle name is spelled different on the 2 birth certificates??

Renea

I'm not sure how the law works in CA, but from what I am told that in TX, if the father puts his name on the birth certificate, they are acknowledging paternity. So perhaps he felt as if he didn't need to legally adopt them because his name was on the birth certificate. So it may not matter that they are not his biologically, because he acknowledged paternity by signing it.

Papermoon

>>192. It's not impossible for a black man to have "white" skinned kids. Wentworth Miller's (Prison Break) father is black -- pure Jamaican and he turned out white. And Vin Diesel, too, has a black father.

Papermoon

lilshorti

What I have to say why would you say that Michael Jackson isnt the father to his own children. Michael is the father to his two children. I do feel bad for Pair, Prince, and Blanket. I know what is like to loose a parent. I have been there. I lost my mother from alcohol and she has been dead 20 yrs old. RIP MOM and MICHAEL. I know that my mom has met mj in heaven. She had the Thriller album. She would play his music all the time. I grew up with MJ. I love MJ. I don't put something that isnt the real truth. Get your facts right and pull your head out of your ass. Another thing u shouldn't gotten the kids birth certificate the first place. Wait until the Jackson family get a hold you people. and send you to court. I love you Michael.

Papermoon

True, just read about the history of slavery in America and it is filled with little whilte-looking slave children caught between worlds. It is possible for a mixed child to go either way or in the middle. There could be many more white-looking mixed people that most people just assumed were white. ;) So anything is possible but I will believe they are not his kids when DNA tests say they are not. I will not be shocked if they are not his and I will not be shocked if they are his because it is possible.

MRS.J

OMG LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE. THEY LOST THERE FATHER NOW THIS ALL THIS. PLEASE STOP DIGGIN. STOP LOOKIN FOR BAD THINGS AND PASS THIS TO WHOEVER ELSE. THINK ABOUT THE KIDS AND HOW BAD THEY FEEL AND WAT THEY ARE GOING THRU. I HAVENT BEEN ON THIS SITE UNTIL I HEARD ABOUT WAT HAPPEN TO MICHAEL AND SINCE THEN IM HERE ALOT CAUSE ALL I HEAR IS SOME GOOD THEN SOME BAD. BUT AGAIN LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE AND THEY ARE MICHAELS KIDS NO MATTER WAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY

Billy

FAULTLY BIRTH CERTIFICATES COME ON TMZ ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ANYONE CAN EASILY TELL THOSE ARE FALSIFIED GIVE JACKOS KIDS A REST

Daisy

who cares weither those kids are white or brown they are still his kids. For 12,11, and 7 years he was their father. If by chance they are not his biological children, who says that you have to create a child to be a parent. The man is dead, lets just remember him for the musical genuis he was. And to this day i still do not believe he was a child molester. He got used by someone he trusted and the stinky media just made it worst, but one day the media is going to have to give in account for all the lives you have destroyed for the sake of a dollar.

Crystal

The reason they are Micheal Joseph Jackson Jr is becasue he was Micheal Joseph Jackson Sr. They were named after HIM not his Father!!

Angel

jesus!

TMZ has just crossed a new line, isnt this illegal?

Jenny

I'm going to print this out, frame it and hang it on my wall.

Rebecca

Notice on the birth certificates that Debbie Rowe's middle name differently on Paris'. What's up with that? Are these for real?

kara hopkins

You are doing a fantastic job TMZ on reporting the TRUTH and the latest on Michael Jackson.