Michael Jackson Memorial -- The Players

7/6/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Memorial -- The PlayersThe Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial -- and here's the list:

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

OhPaleeze

Hmmm, wish the "memorial" were more color blind............

Bethan

Britains got talent finalist is dancing because he was in one of Michaels music videos.

Disturbed

JOHN MAYER! Are you friggin serious? Mr. Douchetastic? The one that has been Twittering nonstop for the last week about the most absolutely insane BS EVER, while MANY people are still feeling disbelief and sadness over Michael dying?
Pleaseeeee tell me it's not true, that John Mayer will not be there douching the place up.

eattrn

What about Jesse Jackson?

cali

I thought Elizabeth Taylor, David Gest and Madonna were going to be there? What about Mark Lester, Chris Tucker, Teddy Riley, and Macaulay Culkin?

Sven

Weird list. Michael hardly knew many of them, except from newspaper articles and never even met some of them.... What's up? Absent from even making a condolence comment are 60% of the music industry - what's going on?

Bethan

Sorry i meant singing, not dancing.

bmlzranch

Why is John Mayer going to be there??? What the heck does he have to do with MJ? I guess he's missing the spotlight since he dumped Jennifer Aniston. So not looking forward to Sharpton rant and rave. He makes me sick. I'll be watching just to see the fiasco that my tax dollars are paying for. Gotta get something out of it

MB

What about Liz T. and Lisa Marie? Rest well Michael it is almost over. Love you.

Oh My Goodness

There should be a balance of all different races at the tribute. Michael was a man of all colors. I am quite disappointed to see just so many black african american celebs in this lineup. Who put this service together? Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson?

Michael would not have liked this one bit ................

lzim

I read that Quincy Jones was not going to go as he wanted to remember Michael as he knew him, etc. Little surprised at the list of participants myself......Kobe? Why not Michael Jordan instead since he was in the Jam video with him. And what about Eddie Murphy? I would imagine that both Diana Ross and Dionne Warwick will be part of the invited friends and family. What about JT and Ne-Yo? Interesting line up to say the least.

cali

I was looking forward to seeing Diana Ross. I hope she'll be there.

hamilTonyan

I thought Elton would be there also Paul Mcartney.

Saddenend

Brooke dated Michael back in the Day.

Mariah & Micahel were labelmates and friends. In fact, Michael helped Mariah survive the Motolla/Sony break.

Lionel/Stevie Wonder & Smokey - longtime friends & colleagues.

Usher & Shaheen - Michael saw them as the next generation & supported them.

WHERE IS DIANA?

WHERE IS LIZ?

WHERE IS LIZA MINNELLI?

WHERE IS JANET?

Ashleeee

KOBE BRYANT AND VANESSA ARE SOOOOOOOOOO DISGUSTING!!!! WHAT WHOREFAMES. THEY BOTH MAKE ME SICK. VANESSA IS A NASTY WHORE 10 TIMES OVER! KOBE IS A DAM FOOL.....ITS NO WONDER KOBE HOOKED UP WITH THAT GIRL IN COLORADO!!