Jackson Family Remembers Michael

7/7/2009 5:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya and Randy Jackson arriving at Forest Lawn last night for a family viewing.

media_removed_250.jpg
The family is set to gather there again this morning for a private memorial.

Mememememememe

David Carradine was strangled by rope tied around his twins. Elvis dated a 14 year old girl and then married. An US Congressman - R sexually stalked a teenaged PageBoy. Just a reminder for the negative people!

Weezie

I wonder if MJ bought those cars for them? Betcha!

Cleveland-West_Side

I wonder how many children were molested in those cars?

R

Oh come on! They all worked hard to earn money.

Mememememememe

I BET JERRY LEE LEWIS MOLESTED HIS 12 YEAR OLD COUSIN/BRIDE IN THOSE CARS.

Wanda W.

punchapap

Will LaToya wear her dumb @ss Navy captain's hat at the service? No talent beotch!!

Honey

Fans of MJ. Please don't dignify any of these statements made by those who hate him so. This day belongs to Michael Jacksons memory. It's estimated 1 billion people will watch this memorial,and LA is being flooded right now with throngs of people from all over the world.
This speaks more to Michael's legacy than a "handful" of posters that "claim" they have no interest yet continue to comment in all of the threads dedicated to him.
RIP KING OF POP

Aisha B

My Heart goes out to Michaels Children, Mrs. Jackson, Jermaine, and the rest of his family. You all have my deepest heartfelt condolences.

To the Children, You three are truly blessed to have such a wonderful family. I wish upon you Love, Blessings, Calm and Peace and lots of Joy.

Jermaine, I know how close you two were, you have my blessings for Peace, Calm, and Joy. May Allah smile upon you always in this life and in the next. رعاية وبارك الله فيكم دائما (take care and may Allah bless you always.

Mrs. Jackson, You have my admiration. I you also have my blessing of Calm, Peace, Joy, Aand Love.

I know Michael is in Paradise. Michael Rest Well, you have been returned home.

Nhabek Bezzef.

Aisha
Ben Aknoun Algeria

atabaw

Yea right people - just like OJ was inocent right! NOT - I wonder if its gonna be an open casket, that would be freaky cuz he has been on ice for a whole week. About the flower arrangements, why should the family spend so much money - let California pay for the bill. RIP MJ - let your troubled, sick soul finally rest - that is untill you get judged by GOD, hopefully he will forgive you and your twisted ways to allow you to enter. I pray he does.

GOSSSIP

RIP MICHAEL :( ! [ www.GOSSSIP.RO ] !!!

LeeLeeLovesMJ

Marge you are absolutely correct! There are so many people claiming to not love Michael Jackson...yet they somehow make it their business to vist sites designed for him, and post comments about him. That's wasted time. There's no need for me to visit a site, read an article,..or do anything related to something or someone I have no interest in. Intelligent people just don't do that. At any rate,..I sincerely hope that he is finally resting in peace in Heaven. Lord knows he didn't have much peace on Earth. May God rest his beautiful soul,..and though he may no longer live here on Earth,..he will forever live in the hearts of those who truly loved him,....especially me!

MJ Deutschland

if mj was a muslim,what is he gonna do with all those virgins in paradise?

Tyrone

"8. Is that Randy wearing a backward baseball cap to HIS BROTHERS WAKE? Now what is up with that? Does he think hes at at a swap meet?"

That's a beret, Einstein.

CAFF

#15: I zoomed the picture. It's not a beret, but a backward ball cap, like the earlier poster said. He's also got sunglasses on top of his head, of course.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments