Magic Johnson -- MJ Was Finger Lickin' Good

7/7/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "greatest moment" of Magic Johnson's life -- watching Michael Jackson devour some of Colonel Sanders' finest.

Magic Johnson: Click to watch

Sophie

Nico: you suck big time! Go to hell douchebag!

RIP Michael! Nobody can hurt you now.

BabyGirl

How cute! You were the most amazing person in this world, Michael... with the KINDEST heart! You truly wanted to change the world. R.I.P.

L

I'm sure Magic's son will be thrilled to know that his dad's "greatest moment" in his life was not his birth, but eating KFC with MJ.

LMAObama

Is he sure about that? MJ was a well known vegetarian....

Better than you

Supposedly, Michael ate chicken almost daily... But he wouldn't eat red meat.

reading what morons write

I loved it!! He DID NOT mention Joe Jacksons'(a-hole) name when he paid his respects to the family. Did anyone else notice that? I'm glad someone has a backbone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moxy

Wow - ..if a WHITE man made THATcomment (black man eating fried chicken)...Sharpton would be all over him for making a racist remark. You can't it both ways, Al.

Fools Rush In

I don't think the fried chicken reference was lost on most of us. Perhaps I will treat my kids to some KFC this week, just for old times sake of remembering all the years of great music.

I was rather bothered though by Magic's near infomercial for the Jackson's to have custody. I was all but waiting for the 800# to call for my special deal if I was one of the first 1000 callers. :sigh: Ruined a good moment for me.

Joe Jackson looked so tacky with the giant gold chain around his neck, meanwhile the rest of them looked dignified with a little sparkle to honor MJ. Then here comes big pimp daddy going ghetto thug. yuck

1901 days ago

For the sake of the children

He sure sounded from the 'hood, and his greatest memory of MJ was eating KFC with him? Poor guy, those AIDS drugs must have affected his memory if that's his greatest memory with MJ. He didn't give the impression he was a close friend. He should have worn a t-shirt with a 1-800 # to call so people could vote for who they want to have custody. Totally class-less. Why do all these guests sound like they were paid to talk? Then there's Jermaine who every time he talks says he was Michael's voice or spoke for Michael. Then why didn't he speak up when MJ was alive and get him into detox? I remember, it's because when interviewed after MJ died, he said they had been distant in recent years and hadn't spoken! So all his talk about being Michael's voice is BS. Michael had his own voice!! Poor Michael, his own family are such posers. I hope his 3 kids serve his memory with true honor and dignity.

Ben_darkpikachu02

All you people that think that MJ was a pedophile are idiots. You have your minds in the gutter and can't seem to get your minds out of the gutter. MJ was put on trial and acquited. Let the man rest in peace.
R.I.P. Michael Jackson
Ben

wolfer

For those of you taking Magic's comments of "greatest moment of my life" seriously need to turn off your computer and step outside and take a deep breath. there is a world out there. It was obviously to make people smile and laugh it was funny.

JANE DOE

JUST THE COMIC RELIEF NEEDED AT THE TIME!

RIP MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!