Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much'

7/7/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's only daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, just gave an emotional speech at her father's memorial service -- saying he was the "best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much."

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson: Click to watch

joesmom

I hope those poor children can stay with the Jackson family. Debbie Rowe is such trailer trash. Don't let her near those precious babies!

Momtotwins

That little girl broke my heart, I just broke down with tears flowing down my face. Being a mother and watch her talk about her daddy was so heart breaking. I know in my heart Michael loved his children and he will be dearly missed. He may be gone but he will never be forgotten. May you RIP Michael Jackson.

valrmi

Paris' statement was an affirmation of the love of child who has lost her father and also an affirmation of the love Michael gave to all three of his children. I never will believe the allegations against him...never. May God grant him the peace and happiness that eluded him here on earth; and may the angels shower down God's love and grace on Paris, Michael, Jr. and Blanket. R.I.P.

Fred

That was the saddest thing I ever seen :(

Thunder

When his daughter spoke, everyone who was watching in my house, broke down crying. It is so sad. It was even sadder when they said that 'At least no one can pick on Michael now.. and that he can now rest'. The Jackson Family is in our hearts and will be forever!!

DizzyGuy

This totally got to me. I mean he was a legend to us...but a dad to her. This is just sad. Bless her heart.

jnia

Cried the whole funeral.. hearing Paris speak I put my face in my hands and balled, touching, such beautiful children, I agree with him leaving his legacy...he did not only in his music but those children. God Bless them

Lisa

That was so sad. Her little heart is broken.
He was probably the best Dad.

debbie

Poor little thing. That made me cry it was so heartfelt. I hope to god someone protects those children from Joe Jackson. God watch over them.

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Michael would be very very proud of his daughter. Though it was such a heart wrenching day, she handled herself like a little lady; so graceful and dignified for her age. She is her father's daughter after watching her today. God Bless her kind and loving heart........ just like her daddy

cecilia

I could not stop my tears.... May God help them cope with their loss. Michael may you rest in peace ... and we will always love you and your beatiful children ... Paris broke my heart but the reality hit that he was a daddy .... I thank God that he let us have MJ with us for all that time ....Thank You

Leslie

There were some pretty sad moments, but this moment in particular with his daughter was heartwrenching. God. I pray for those kids.

Melanie

I could not stop crying when I saw that.

Love me some TMZ