Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell

7/7/2009 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Grand FarewellMichael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage at Tuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported to Staples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

**its me**

R.I.P....THE KING OF POP!

Suzzymac

first?

LillyandGish

Oh my God! They're actually going to have his body at the Memorial! Hope there's enough police on hand.

Daytona

Got Jesus Juice?

Dz

RIP MJ!!! And peace to the family & friends of MJ.We all miss you "KING OF POP!!!!!

Dz

RIP MJ!!! And peace to the family & friends of MJ. We all miss you "KING OF POP!!!!!

ly9512

Although I wish they would just bury him already, I'm glad his body will be there. It'll give everyone the final goodbye.

I think it would be creepy being one of the performers singing on stage next to a dead body.

bailee44

Farewell Michael, you are in such a better place! Rest my dear, rest.

CL

I sure hope they don't have his actual corpse at the Staple Center. I do not think Michael would what that circus.

MJFan

ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU

kelly

TMZ you have been so wrong with some of your coverage.. so i'm not sure i believe.. but i have to say you got some things right.. .. hard to believe

Michael Jackson

As stated before, I am an MJ hater but, out of respect for his fans, I think they should have allowed a public viewing after which a private funeral could be held. Just like they did with Elvis.

The Truth

If you want to see the funeral live go to etonline.com

MJFAN

BAD BAD BAD (no pun intended) idea. Do you know the mayhem that is going to ensue tomorrow? Taking him from Forest Lawn to the Staples Center and back is going to be a MONUMENTAL security issue!

WTF? Bury him DURING the memorial and take advantage of the distraction!

John

I hope the Jackson clan at least has a the decency to have it a closed casket at Staples. What a nightmare.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments