MJ's Sister, Daughter and Mother at Staples Center

7/7/2009 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

La Toya, Paris and Katherine Jackson inside Michael's memorial at Staples Center.

Latoya, Paris and Katherine

steph

that is such a sin, his daughter looks so lost and upset!

i wish her and her siblings lots of love and prayers!!!

mj biggest fan

we will miss you MJ!!
king of pop!!

meow

GOD BLESS US ALL
GOD BLESS MICHAEL
HIS CHILDREN ARE BEAUTIFUL
HE TRIED TO SHIELD THEM FROM THE HATE AND UGLINESS OF THIS WORLD
LET'S MAKE IT A BETTER PLACE FOR YOU AND ME , AS HE SANG
REV SHARPTON TOLD HIS KIDS, THERE WAS NOTHING STRANGE ABOUT YOUR DADDY
WHAT WAS STRANGE IS WHAT HE HAD TO GO THROUGH IN LIFE

Jeh

I think Paris was spray tanned. I don't know why, Michael wanted to be a white man with white kids. Talk about a racist.

pinky13

oh my gosh! latoya! give me a break..she LOVES this..

mia

The kids are probably tan because they spend a lot of time outdoors, like kids do. They probably had a pool to swim in and lots of other fun stuff to do outside. I feel very bad for them but if they have a good established relationship with Katherine Jackson and the other Jacksons, then they will be OK. They need continuity of care right now. Debbie Rowe needs to stay the hell away.

mia

Is it just shadows or does LaToya have overly-inflated lips ?

Ha ha

Paris looks just like Debbie Rowe.

jess

Where's Janet?

paranel

Michael's daughter Paris looks like an angel.

RIP-MJ (KING-OF-POP)

When Paris spoke at the memorial I cried my eyes out... She's so sweet. And her few words are more important than anything anyone can say... It is very clear his children miss and love him. And with that I wish the media would stop all the negative press and finally let the family have their peace with this loss...

be respectful to his little ones

The reason she is tanned is because of where she lived and if Micheal is her real Dad his genes will still have a black person to them so Yes his kids would be Tanned.. Thanks fo being so stupid.. these poor kids have lost the only thing that made sence to them.. Their life will never be the same without their daddy. Please have some respect for these poor kids.

april

OMG! I just saw Paris Hilton speaking on the Memorial and it was so sad!
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON :(

Future Teacher

The memorial was great. I think everyone can agree that when his daughter spoke there were no Dry Eyes!!! it was the perfect way to honor a man who loved his children and how his children loved him

Wendy

La Toya makes me sick....She called Michael a pervert when he was fighting for his life in court! She had no right crying at his farewell. For her to believe her brother was a pervert makes her a waste of breath in this world!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments