Britney's Former Pal -- They Ruined My Life!

7/8/2009 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears Britney Spears' former BFF has filed legal papers in his defamation lawsuit against Britney and her parents, claiming they have ruined his life.

Sam Lutfi claims Lynne Spears' book about her famous daughter is a pack of lies, especially the part in which she says Sam told her he secretly ground up pills and put them in Britney's food.

Lutfi says as a result of the book, "I am constantly in fear for my life..." He says he was "harassed and cajoled by the public." If our memory serves us correctly, Lutfi was cajoled long before Lynne's book was published.

Lutfi trotted out his own cast of character witnesses in the new legal docs -- notably the infamous Adnan Ghalib -- currently being prosecuted for felony battery. Adnan wrote a declaration, claiming Lynne's assertions that Sam was effectively holding Britney hostage were false.

CALI girl!

truly sexy, i bet he liked her . and the mom is a bit odd....follow me on twitter. www.twitter.com/claudia09ruiz ;) :p

Ashleeee

THIS GUY IS A JOKE AND JUST WANTS MORE PUBLICITY AND OFCOURSE MONEY - WHICH HE WONT GET!
WHAT A DUMB AZZ!

Eclipse

Do we have to go back to discussing the NO TALENT, ignorant, southern white trash beotch again???

I'd rather stick with Jackson!

LIBRA62

I wonder how much this is going to cost Brittney. She's doled out so much money on lawyers, etc. that she'll probably have to foot the bill for these jerks too. Why can't they just let her get her life back to normal? They want to be in the spotlight and make as much off of her as they can. They're just money-hungry and will do anything they can to get it.

Dixie

Since when did this douchebag have a life?

Party 'till you die!

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! These are the same losers that only a few months ago she was doing all she could to sneak behind her father's back to keep in contact with! If that isn't proof of her insanity and stupidity, I don't know what is! One thing is for certain, she is trash that will always seek out other trash and that will always create horrible problems for her!

Vix aka Team Aniston

I would bet that Britney was physically abused by those two clowns; Lutfi and Adnan. Probably emotional and psychologically abused, as well. Those middle eastern men, have a propensity of hitting/beating women. That poor Britney. No wonder she was on the streets looking spaced out -- that's because she was drugged out by them! And, I would suspect couldn't live in her own home, because those two clowns where squatters in her own home -- she was running away from them. Apparently, not fast enough. Thank God, her family members are by her side now.

Winsome Davis III

He can always strap 15 sticks of dynamite to his body and blow himself up.

Annette

Another ploy for publicity. Will this germ never go away? My God!

Annette

#27 actually has an EXCELLENT IDEA!

PIGTAILS

OH MY GOD ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME. I KNOW THAT PIECE OF CRAP READS TMZ SO NOW IM ABOUT TO GET SUED BUT I DONT CARE.... HERE I GO ANYWAY...... SAM YOU KNOW YOU DRUGGED HER, YOU KNOW YOU USE TO HOLD HER DOG HOSTAGE IF SHE DIDNT DO WHAT YOU SAID. I THINK YOU FORGET THE CAMERA'S WERE ALWAYS THERE WE ALL SAW HER HAVING MULTIPLE BREAKDOWNS CRYING OUTSIDE OF HER OWN HOUSE. GET OVER YOURSELF THE ONLY MANAGER YOU WILL EVER BE IS MCDONALD'S. LEAVE HER ALONE!!!! YOU JUST THINK IF YOU START A BUNCH OF S H I T. ALL THE TV SHOWS WILL GIVE YOUR BROKE ASS SOME MONEY TO MAKE UP MORE LIES. YOU ALMOST COST HER HER LIFE SO DO US ALL A FAVOR AND GO AWAY. I THINK YOU SHOULD GET FINED FOR EVERY MINUTE OF COURT TIME AND MONEY YOU WASTE.

justice is served

Adnan Ghalib is every bit as guilty of trying to cash in as the other Arab.

my2cents

Somewhere there is a violin playing, my heart bleeds for you for Sam. That is what you get for hanging around, looking all seedy. Lets face it, clearly Sam was not doing this woman any good. Sam was spending her money and she was not making any. At least Dad has her on a positive path

XX

Britney Spears is better off without Lutfi or Ghalib.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2