Jessica Biel

Unleashes the Hound

7/9/2009 1:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you spot what's missing in this picture? How about the leash around Jessica Biel's pit bull, Tina!

Jessica Biel
Though Jess held tight to Justin Timberlake's two boxers as she left Runyon Canyon yesterday, a third leash for her own pooch was mysteriously absent.

According to Pit Bull Rescue Central, the stakes are "always higher" with this kind of dog, and "while they may not instigate a fight, they won't back down from a challenge."

Ruff Stars

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joe

can she be fined??

nilo

this have nothing to do with MJ's memorial -.-

Billy Marx

timberlake is on the third leash, tied to a pole in the backyard.

Mememememememe

I bet she smells like a dog.

Common Sense

Well it looks like TMZ is trying to instigate again. Have respect for the dogs and you will have no problem. The people getting upset over this photo are probably the same people that believe in global warming.

moveover

While THOUSANDS and thousands of dogs are killed each year, I'll never understand why some people feel the need to have more than one ...or two identical ... dogs, and are not satisfied with just one. Doesn't make sense to me, but at least they have a nice home and are well cared for.

Mememememememe

Can TMZ block the idiot who keeps posting the hateful stuff about Harvey. He's trying to act like he is a black girl named Shaniqua and saying hateful things about Jews. PLEASE TRACK HIS COMPUTER'S ID NUMBER AND BLOCK HIM (LIKE YOU GUYS WARNED ME WHEN I MADE A JOKE ABOUT HARVEY :-p). HE IS AN A$$ HOLE. CARRIE PREJEAN IS UNEMPLOYED LIKE MANY AMERICANS. WHAT GOD HAS IN STORE FOR HER NOTHING OR NOBODY CAN TAKE IT AWAY. NOW...THIS PERSON NEEDS TO GO AWAY. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HARVEY, STOP POSTING ON HIS WEBSITE AND MAKING HIM MONEY...DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UhDuh

BOXERS are the BEST dogs ever! I love my slobber-monkey! :)

Normal

You all really have to get lives. Leave her alone, shes just walking the damn dog. Just because she doesn't have her cooch hangin out, or is falling down drunk, you have to find something to bash for. Making a big deal about the "pit bull" reputation, get over yourself.

LakersFan

who cares..as long as the dogs don't get hurt I'm happy. As for her...she's ugly and Justin needs to dump her.

Joanna

Runyun is an off leash dog park. She clearly has the least draped around her neck with a poop bag attached. But since it is legal, acceptable and standard practice at Runyun to have your dogs roam free I don't see what the issue is. On any given day there are pits off leash at the park.

Pit bull lover

The writer is misinformed. It is all in the way a dog is trained and raised. Pit bull owners should be exceptionally responsible due to the bad name of this breed. I have been bitten by a chihuaha(sp)....I have seen a golden retriever attack a child. It has nothing to do with the breed. It is ALL in the way that dog is raised. Ignorant people like Vick have given this dog a bad name. I have a 9 month old Pit Bull, as well as a Malti-Poo. I raised my bull to play with other dogs, all sizes, and kids. The one thing I can admit, is if you do get too close....he just might lick you to death. Just like the author, #1 is ignorant and mis-informed. Do your research. What they need to do is ban certain people from owning pets.

ewww

I like how the term pit bull is in italics. and i'm pretty sure most dogs don't turn down a challange, even when on a leash. having this mentality towards these dogs (of which her's looks like a mix) is what leaves them to be shelter dogs for the rest of their lives. Dalmations are much nastier. Little dogs have more of a tendency to bite when threathened. I've been around pit bulls and they can be some of the sweetest and most loyal. http://www.pinupsforpitbulls.com/ TMZ is more vicious than these dogs

Joe

LMAO!!!!! best post of the day award..

FreeTube TV

They look so cute, I don't know how people can look at them and think they're naturally vicious. It's the owners that train them to be aggressive.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments