R. Patz

Makes Me Wanna Scream

7/9/2009 5:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

WARNING: Dogs or babies with developing ear drums should not watch the following video of Robert Pattinson ... not that they normally would.

0221_media_removed-1
Those rabid "Twilight" fans are ridiculously devoted -- and extremely loud.

sparkys nemesis

...and this is why he hates NY.

Libby

OMG, how annoying! Poor guy.

First whores!

damnit. not first.

OBAMA for Presidant!

It's okay Rob I will totally take you away from that mess. Plus all of the crazy lil girl rumors going on about you......Please?
He is so yummy!!!!

encuentraTuJob

It's not cool, no , no

BabyGirl

He is so gross! I don't know how these girls can like him. In an interview he said that he hardly washes his hair. YUCK! And he's UGLY!

wtf

I really don't see what the big deal is with this guy or the movie Twilight. He's good looking but not that good looking and the movie was just alright. Come on people, get a grip!

Disturbed

Congrats you idiotic airheaded teenagers - YOU will be the reason he retires/goes away/overdoses. NO ONE should have to put up with that every time they step outside.

Fools Rush In

I was kinda thinking the same, #7.
How much pressure can we put on people, they are just going to a car and have to listen to shrieking girls.

It's so striking when you scroll down the main page and see MJ just frolicking through a grocery store like it's Disneyland because it's a new experience for him. The rest of us take for granted being able to pop in for a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread whenever we choose.
How sad is it when a person can't even grocery shop like the rest of us? Yes, they do get many many perks, but still, as a human some things are needed to keep your head intact and grounded.

Btw, the screaming didn't hurt my babies' ears, TMZ. They are 18 months old and they scream louder than that pack of girls. Not sure I can hear anymore either though, so maybe the vid girls are louder than I thought.

bob mitchell

The dopey TMZ trailer at the beginning of every clip is more obnoxious than that.

pipitta

so stupid!

Christiana

"Would you like to try on my glasses? You may if you wish." --Quote from Mrs. Beasley. What in the world is the big attraction to this guy? He looks like a dirty bum!

pattijen

You think he could have at least stopped for a few seconds and waved at his fans? Geez.

Sarah

GEEZ! These Girls Are Beyond Ridiculous! Like Screaming at the Poor Guy Is Going to help you Get an autograph! You Know What I Think is Even More Sad . . . These Girls Only Like Him Because of his Character in the Twilight movie. Based on interviews and shows ive seen of Rob he isnt anything like that. F.Y.I Edward Cullen is a Fictional Character in a Story Book. and he doesnt live within Robert Pattinson Sorry. Dont Get me Wrong I Think Rob Is Very talented as an actor and a musician, and pretty cute to top it all off. But hes still just a guy. Definitely not worth Losing My Voice and Hearing over.

AAA

My favorite is that fact that he has a ton of GROWN MEN Body Guards protecting him from the screaming girls. I've heard that fans can get crazy, but this is a bit ridiculous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments