Akon's Baby Mama Wants Money Right Now Na Na

7/13/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AkonAkon made a baby with a woman who now wants him to make child support payments -- but she claims the only thing he does better than sing is hide from process servers.

We're told Sara Coleman's lawyer has been desperately trying to serve Akon -- even at Michael Jackson's memorial -- but so far no luck.

Akon has already taken a paternity test -- and it was a match! The kid is 6 months old.

Akon's lawyer gave us the following statement:

"Akon has taken responsibility and has been extremely cooperative and proactive in handling this private matter. Paternity was only established just over 30 days ago. Since the case was filed outside of Georgia jurisdiction, where he is a legal resident, Akon is currently in the process of engaging counsel in California and will continue to handle this matter in a timely manner."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

me

Give the kid to the state.

GO KENDRA

I thought once the Almight NOBAMA won ... all black men were going to step up and be responsible people like the Almight one ? Wasn't he supposed to be inspirational ??? HELLO ???

R

Na Na, Nope!

ahahaaaaa

Love the headline!!

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZ....u really really need to wear condoms..learn already! geesh

LakersFan

I guess these guys like Akon and Nas are scared if they start paying child support for one child then all their other baby mommas will start asking for money too. These people probably have kids scattered everywhere.

tik

What a loser. Dad's who neglect their responsibilities. Children are gifts to be cherished, not abandoned. Be a man...be their for you CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pay up and help take care of the little one.

First whores!

Who? Seriously, who??

JoJO

hes-a-deadbeat-oh-and-to-koolaid-ur-racism-and-ignorance-is-showing-did-ur-daddy-leave-ur-ugly-white-ass?!

MY offer is

not me,i make baby,no pay baby,put out on the street,walk for me baby,i need new car,me be jam,n baby,pamm me 2be

Reynaldo

This guy is definitely NOT a man-he's still a immature and selfish little boy!! A real man doesn't hide from his responsibilities-especially a baby that is proven to be his!! I hope they catch up to him and she gets all that she can get from him because he's being such a jerk about it. Normally, I always think "it takes two to make a baby" but in this case, IF the story is 100% factual, he's being a complete jerk-and that's putting it mildly. Pathetic, ignorant, immature, disgusting pig!! Too bad Lorena Bobbit couldn't get a hold of him-that would be a "slice" of justice! lol lol

uuuhhooohh!!!

Man up, Akon!

The Truth

Ain't mine we only slept together one time...

Duh you Idiot it only takes one time..

I hate to see the guys say something that Stupid.Makes men look stupid..
Come on guys if you're man enough to stick in in MANup to what comes out..

Wombat

Akon is going to lead the next "Million Man March" ...right to the bus station!

whocares

The terms Baby'Mama and Baby Daddy are racist...they speak to the ignorance of some African-Americans who appeared on shows like Jerry Springer and Maury. I think the press uses it to slam blacks and to illustrate the inability of some to form a sentence. I admit it is more mainstream. I wish the slang term would go away.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments