Akon's Baby Mama Wants Money Right Now Na Na

7/13/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AkonAkon made a baby with a woman who now wants him to make child support payments -- but she claims the only thing he does better than sing is hide from process servers.

We're told Sara Coleman's lawyer has been desperately trying to serve Akon -- even at Michael Jackson's memorial -- but so far no luck.

Akon has already taken a paternity test -- and it was a match! The kid is 6 months old.

Akon's lawyer gave us the following statement:

"Akon has taken responsibility and has been extremely cooperative and proactive in handling this private matter. Paternity was only established just over 30 days ago. Since the case was filed outside of Georgia jurisdiction, where he is a legal resident, Akon is currently in the process of engaging counsel in California and will continue to handle this matter in a timely manner."

Edumacated

Posted at 11:07PM on Jul 13th 2009 by Welfare

***************************

Are you including in that group the countless WHITE women who speedily spread their legs for black men, like Obama's mama?

Clevelandguy

I think all of that is legalese for "I don't wanna pay, and I ain't gonna until a judge makes me and I run out of ways to stall." Rap music used to highlight the problems of the inner city....now, it adds to them. It's like some kind of bad joke.

crystal

96. 94. Another Black baby daddy, who doesnt want to pay child support. Why don't we working class people just turn over our paychecks to these women who have babies with Black men.

Posted at 11:07PM on Jul 13th 2009 by Welfare

***************************

Posted at 11:27PM on Jul 13th 2009 by Racial Overload

You are either an ugly, angry, black woman,, or a Black male who I pissed off by what I wrote. If the truth hurts, and obviously it did, deal with it, it's your problem not mine !!

crystal

I hope his poor babies nose dont look like his. His nose is bigger than his face

laura bell lou

Be a real man and take care of your kid!! Why don't you think you have to pay child support! It's time you take care of the baby you made and quit being a cheapskate!!!!! COWARD!!!!

jennifer

No link to the baby mama??

Edumacated

Posted at 11:42PM on Jul 13th 2009 by Welfare

***********************************************
Not one word of my post was angry or vitriolic (those of us with advanced degrees do not resort to juvenile terms such as "pissed off," but it is obviously the best you can do, poor thing).

In answer to your unspoken inquiry, what I AM, is someone who merely wrote the TRUTH -- that there are COUNTLESS WHITE women who also spread their legs for black men and get dumped shortly thereafter (though their lust is understandable; after being with white men, they are desperate for a pen!s that can actually be seen with the naked eye).

Since I seem to have hit a nerve, allow me to twist the knife by restating my accurate example of Obama's lily-white mama who got dumped as soon as the BLACK man who USED her was FINISHED with her (in much the same way one throws away used toilet paper). Now, what portion of this simplistic statement of fact is confusing to you? Please allow me to help guide you out of your analytical morass. I'm here to assist the intellectually inferior whenever I can (no need to thank me) .

crystal

101 Your words to that poster may not have started angry,or juvenille , but you sure went on to a lower level with your racial comments. I know, even the so educated people, with advance degrees as yours ( which I doubt you have) can lack massive intelligence in other areas. And, you have totally proven that to be the case with what you posted.

Edumacated

102. 101 Your words to that poster may not have started angry,or
juvenille , but you sure went on to a lower level with your racial
comments. I know, even the so educated people, with advance degrees
as yours ( which I doubt you have) can lack massive intelligence in
other areas. And, you have totally proven that to be the case with
what you posted.

Posted at 2:06AM on Jul 14th 2009 by Synergy
******************************************

So let me see if I'm clear on this -- Embittered WHITES are permitted to make unprovoked racist attacks at will. Yet they (and, apparently, YOU) expect not to receive a reply in kind? Sorry, but not in this lifetime.

I don't resort to profanities or mundane language (it is beneath me). But I DO reveal HYPOCRISY. The poster 's original mean-spirited and RACIST contention was that BLACK WOMEN hold a monopoly on having babies with black men who then leave them. He then followed what you ADMIT was my inoffensive post with even more unnecessary racist vitriol. On what planet do you expect someone possessed of my superior intellect and biting wit (not to mention unequalled modesty) to remain silent in the face of a toxic mix of unvarnished RACISM and shameless IGNORANCE. .

I was duty bound to revel in the fact that Obama's WHITE mama did the same thing the poster accused black women of doing. If he can't deal with the truth about "virtuous white womanhood," he should have kept his uninformed trap shut (especially since he can barely form a coherent thought, much less a clever one). If one does not wish to know what is inside the boiling cauldron, one should leave the lid in place.

White women have a LONG history of spreading their legs for black men. Just ask any rapper, sports figure, entertainer or any black man with money. I believe there is a colorful name for such women (they even have a "house" named in their honor). So spare me the fantasy of the "eternal white virgin." She is about as believable as the Easter Bunny (AND about as sexually active).

ly9512

Guys, this isn't about race. It's about money.

crystal

Take a stroll in the ghetto, if you dare, and see for yourself how many fatherless Black children live there. It's going to be a very high precentage. The sad thing is these women who get pregnant by losers who have no intentions of marrying them, let alone supporting them, continue to have even more children with men like these.

crystal

why do black people have such big noses?

IMakeTheRules

Akon a dead beat daddy Why am I not surprised. But, honestly he didn't do it by himself.

Sistaha wise up ok?

The ultlimate solution for this problem is for women to use protection unless they want children and are in the position to support them because the women are the ones left with the issue of feeding and caring for the children in the end.

Girls keep ya legs closed if you can't handle your own business. You may or may not be able to get child support from ya babies daddies but ya can never make them be the man you want your kids to look up to as their father.

Get pregnant for a male that's man enough to be a daddy.

nlsn tlvsn

Yet ANOTHER (((V I O L E N T))) (((B L A C K))) (((M U S L I M))) celeb. How many females -- actually, doesn't even matter their gender!!! -- did he POP during his high-adrenaline concerts? There's tapes aaaaaaaaaaall over YouTube.

S

Akon is not that hard to find in GA. In fact "In January of 2008, Akon purchased a home in Alpharetta, Georgia for $1,650,000. Built in 1990 and set on 4.6 acres, Akon's home located in the Atlanta National Country Club has six bedrooms, eight full bathrooms and two half bathrooms, swimming pool with a spa, and 8,697 square feet. " he stays at various strip clubs around the city--Velvet Room, etc. Plus he has plenty of $$, just look up a pic of his atlanta home.