Slap Chop Rap Remix -- Coming to Your TV!

7/13/2009 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It started out as a joke, but now it's reality -- the Slap Chop rap remix will hit the airwaves tonight as a bona fide infomercial!

Slap Chop Click to view!

jose

let me clarify he bought the products he didn't invent them.

The Truth

This guy and Billy Mays are and were great salesman but after 2 times of watching them you get tired of their LOUD MOUTHS

jose

Vince offer is not a great salesman he sells two products that sell themselves. He cannot be compared to Billy Mays. In all Billy's years in the business he's never had bad publicity after 2 years Vince has already been arrested for slapping a hooker.

The Truth

Vick's possible salary

Michael Vick will likely have to play in the UFL if he wants to return to football next season. » League's max

* Uncertain future for Bronco
* Search: United Football League

If a team picks this piece of TRASH I hope they deserve to lose EVERY GAME>

broke.socialite

I too saw this the other night and thought I was either having a very real nightmare or totally awake and it was some funnyordie.com viral video. I'm not a fan of this slapper, but the remix is mildly amusing - come on you must admit it! The nuts and the end made me laugh. But I won't be purchasing any products from this woman beating idiot. This commercial just sends him further down the path of douchebaggery.

jose

Who the hell cares about Michael Vick get off of here with that crap. Michael Vick is worthless.

moonbear

Surreal life imitates surreal art.

jose

what the hell does comment 34 have to do with anything. Vince offer isn't in the NFL and I dont think Michael Vick is a pitchman.

LakersFan

TMZ your new show officially sucks. The show wasn't all that great to begin with since it is a rip off of Whacked Out Sports and some other show which I can't remember the name of but why the hell do you have that guy and that girl talking in between the videos now? Two complete morons with no charisma. Please send these fools back to their cubicle.

hamilTonyan

"Your gonna love my nuts" catchy phrase, I am going to l use it at the office listen @ 1:09

jose

who the hell would name thier kid Offer Shlomi his parents must have been twisted.

vin easy

"worst thing to ever happen to infomercials everywhere"

Oh get a life Bevvie

The Truth

Mike Vick was best QB ever.
He well come back you watch.

ly9512

When I saw this on TV the first time (the real one, not the remix), I laughed so hard at how ironic it was.

Just gets busted for slapping a prostitute around and now he's telling everyone to "slap your troubles away".

jose

what about Vick makes him the best QB ever besides having ignorant fans.