Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

Jo

It is a terrible SHAME that EVERYONE involved with, or surrounding MJ witnessed all these problems, and NEVER once brought the problem to the attention of someone who could help him. All for the sake of money (whether it being employed by MJ or MJ using their services).

It SICKENS me how SOMEONE that worked for MJ could have very easily told his family of the problems with drugs. ALL of these people aided and abetted in the death of MJ through the years, to his final breath.

They should ALL be ashamed of themselves, as they have all contributed to the death of MJ through enabling his additions. SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THEM!!!

Della

What the... What the ... are you talking about? I said I am a recovering drug addict. I never said he wasn't a drug addict. I said that all these people are coming out of the woodwork about this and about that.. and that they obviously would have to have practically crawled into bed with the man to watch him take the drugs 24/7. That is what i said. I was attacked for saying that drug addiction is a disease. I am a recovering addict. I know it's a disease. Drugs are a symptom of a disease. STop gettin mad at me.
I REALLY DON'T CARE IF HE'S AN ADDICT OR NOT! I'm don't judge him. I already know what it's like to hit rock bottom. All these stories on here are about an addiction when?
So why are you attacking me, idiot

Della

and, tell me what lies did I tell?

Michelle

There's no smoke wihout a fire........you don't hear these kinds of rumors about Mother Theresa......I think Janet's and Joe's accusations of murder prior to the release of the autopsy reports are to taint public opinion. They know he was a junkie and the results will prove that.....they don't want to ruin his money making power in death so they are lying to cover up his deperate drug abuse so they can continue to live off his earnings.....the autopsy will reveal this....his family are a bunch of losers.....get a real job like everyone else and stop circling around your son and brothers dead body like a bunch of vultures.......and the Jackson 3 to perform?? Why would anyone buy a ticket if they love Michael. He said he never had a childhood and his father pushed him and bullied him.....why would anyone want to pay Joe Jackson to repeat history? Anyway, they wouldn't have Michael's DNA, so they wouldn't sound anything like him.....It is a circus beyond imagination...And Joe doesn't even get it.....he just keeps opening his big mouth......hello? Are you trying to ruin it for Katherine? One has got to wonder......

mlg9555

A drug addict allowed to adopt 3 children. There are alot of people that enabled him to be that way.

No big surprise!

scot

Micheal lives!!!!!! I seen Micheal at the city park, he was BBQing hamburgers with Elvis, Anna Nicole, and her son. It looked like they all were having a good time.... they were stumbling around, their speach was slurred, and I think Micheal had later nodded out... TMZ should check this out...

Joe Jackson

Oh crap, now the cops are interviewing Bubbles, just let MJ rest in peace, quit the madness

chicken head

MJ is the best musicjian ever!!! i would have no trouble letting him sleep with mt 13 year old twins!!!

HumanNature

169. tj
JANET JACKSON HAVE NOT COMMENT ON ANYTHING!!!!!! IT'S LATOYA JACKSON THAT SOLD HER STORY TO THE BRITISH TABLOID!!!!!!!! IT'S LATOYA JACKSON CLAIM THAT MJ WAS MURDER!!!!!!!! GET THE STORY RIGHT!!!!!!

pipitta

Everyone knew and nobody did anything to help! thats what i cant understand!!!! ...The family, friends, employees...and now the police!
if the police came to my house and found that amount of drugs and signs of drug abuse... I would probably be arrested, sent to rehab by a court or something... but aparently everyone pretended not see what was going on... nobody loved him enough to really get involved and try to help... as long as they could still profit out of him and keep the money rolling it was all good.
...now the show is over!
really...*you should all be ashamed of yourselves*

mimi lopez

HMM I FEEL BAD FOR THOSE POOR KIDS. BUT I DONT BELIEVE KATHERINE SHOULD HAVE THEM EITHER, SHE IS TOO OLD AND THAT MEANS JOE WILL BE IN THEIR LIVES EITHER WAY. DEBBIE SOLD THEM SINCE THEY WERE BORN AND SHE ONLY MAKES MONEY OFF THEM.

JANET OT LATOYA SHOULD HAVE THEM OR BRAD AND ANGLEINA JOLIE.

Alibaba

Of course he binged on drugs. And he binged on them the day he died.

LollyBlue

To steal a joke from Jay Leno in reference to MJ when MJ was going thru his last court ordeal...
"You just got to love America. Where else but here can a poor little black boy grow up to be a rich, white woman?"

Just tryin' to keep things light here...lol ;-)

Michelle

Michael Jackson took drug abuse to a new level.....he took the IV drugs to feel euphoric.....it was proved on a program, live...they went through the process with someone getting a medical procedure and told second by second how he felt and that was what he described....MJ made Elvis' drug abuse look like childs play......And Elvis sold over 1 Billion records.....

95. Yes, Michael is still a musical icon. You still consider Elvis the King. He was a drug addict. So what? Michael opened a lot of doors. Michael sold more records than any artist. No one has ever topped that. No matter what you say about his personal life. Stop confusing the two.

Posted at 8:56AM on Jul 14th 2009 by NitaNY

arabela

Everybody has mood disorders and many Americans take drugs(I am living in Europe where the heroin/cocaine are not everywhere...).So what?Michael Jackson was a real talent,so sad he did not eat enough to face the drugs he took; a nutritionist was everything he need.Nobody took care if he ate or not and what he ate-this is the missing link of the chain of the cause of the death.
I want TMZ.com to offer constant informations about MJ because you are at source,others are giving distorted informations.