Jackson's Maid -- He Binged On Drugs

7/14/2009 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonOne of Michael Jackson's former housekeepers told law enforcement the singer was often in such bad shape from drugs, his eyes would roll back in his head.

We've obtained documents from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff Department's 1993 investigation into allegations of child molestation. Kristina Fournier told deputies back then ... she saw syringes while she was employed at Neverland. Deputies asked her if she ever saw Jackson inject himself with a hypodermic needle -- she said no.

Fournier told deputies she was aware Jackson was under the influence of drugs and "under a doctor's care." Fournier said she saw doctors "come and go" at Neverland.

And Fournier said, on the subject of Jackson's drug addiction, "I think he had good periods and bad periods, and when he had a bad period, he had a bad period. Then he would get off (referring to drugs) and then it would start again."

Fournier said it was "well-known" among the Neverland staff that Jackson had a drug problem -- "Yes, and people would say, his eyes were rolling in the back of his head and he wouldn't know what he was talking about."

Neverland Ranch Raid

Kaybee

I GUESS NINANY AND HER BUDDIES WENT TO GET HIGH.

omofmom

Does anyone think that chin implant hurt? Looks painful to me!

MRS.J

ITS VERY FUNNY HOW IT SEEMS LIKE EVERYONE NOW HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT MICHAEL JACKSON AND ALL THIS IS COMING OUT NOW. IF ALL THEM NEW ABOUT HOW HE HAD A PROBLEM WHY DIDNT THEY SAY ANYTHING OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. MAYBE HE WOULD OF BEEN ALIVE IF SOMEONE DID SOMETHING ABOUT IT. SOMEONE COULD OF HELPED HIM OUT IF PPL WERENT SCARED OF SPEAKING UP TO HIM OF EVEN TELLING SOMEONE THAT IS/WAS CLOSE TO HIM. JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ALREADY. LET HIM REST

Jenae

Let me preface this statement by saying as far as MJ is concerned, I am apathetic. What amazes me is all the people professing their love for him as if they knew him intimately. I love GOD, my children, my parents, my siblings, and the rest of my family. While I admire some famous people, I don't love them. Some of you worship him to the point of insanity. The only ones you should worship are GOD, and Jesus Christ. No human is worthy of your worship. Why can't some of you debate your opposing views without foul language, and name calling? Why do some of you complain about others being judgemental all the while you are judging others? You claim that your idol MJ was all about love yet you seemingly do not follow his example. I know I am wasting my time, and energy. So there is no need to tell me about it.

Kaybee

MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOTHING TO ME. HE IS A JUNKIE AND LIKE TO MESS WITH LITTLE BOYS. YOU ARE ALL RIGHT AND I AM SO SORRY. I HATE MICHAEL JACKSON!!
WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tameko

These claims are a bunch of Malarky and sad, everyone is jumping on the bandwagon and saying they saw such and such just to keep the headlines going and make a quick buck. The entire thing is pitiful and sad that they didn't have the morals to try and help and now since he's died everyone is morally and ethically applying their corrupt opinions I just hope if I was slipping people around me had the guts to tell me and try and help no matter how much i disliked it. If you can call the cops and accuse someone of child molestation you could do the same if they were abusing drugs, I just think his family is at fault and Letoya needs to shut her mouth , Janet makes me sick with her always trying to act as if everything is about her well it's not it's too little too late and the sad part is the media trying o paint a bad picture of the Jackson's, so Katherine wont obtain custody and those little white kids go to a white family , and enjoy all the riches this dead man left behind they're trying to garnish michael wishes and even drain him from the grave I think the money should stay with those kids and Katherine should defintely share her half with her children. The media needs to stop meddling and let these people sort out their affairs.

Della

Is that the best you could come up with? You are so sorry.

Della

and get my name right loser.

Julie

Surely the thing TMZ should be reporting which is all over the British newspapers is that Papa Jackson wants to make the kids the next Jackson 3 as Paris can sing and Blanket can dance, and from this make Paris into the next Miley Cyrus (god help us if this did happen..one is actually too many!)

We all knew he was on drugs in 1993. thats why he went into rehab. duh.

You know who I am

I hear you ...TO sisterdearest09!!!
BLACK POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW I'm white I just find militant black chicks HOT.

FIGHT THE POWER!

MY offer is

PETER PAN ,,, THE BIG SLAP DOWN,COMING ON THE BIG SCREEN,,,,LAS VEGAS OR L.A NEED YOUR VOTE

barb

MJ did not 'die', he was revived but suffered irreparable brain damage. That's why there wasn't a real tear shed at the memorial and he has not been buried. He's lying in a bed kept alive by life support machines.

Della

Lets get one thing straight. I don't worship him. I love him as a human being. I love his music. When I say I love him. I don't mean that I love him LIke I'm in love with him. I know the difference. Even you should understand that. I'm not a fanatic. I'm just tired of the bashing, the rudeness, the insensitivity being shown. I love God, and my family. I love life and human life. Fo as long as I can remember, Michael has been performing. Hell, he was performing when I was a little girl growing up. So since before I was born, he was already on the stage. His career spans longer than I've been alive. So don't assume I'm a fanatic. I said I love him and I do. I consider him an icon because he is. He took drugs I said so what. I don't care. He will always be a music legend to me.
I get angry because people keep forgetting that he was a person no matter what they say about him. He has a family. They hurt too. Why is ok for you to judge me and call me names but not ok for me to defend myself? I don't get it. If I defend myself I"m wrong. If I defend Michael I'm wrong.
So it doesnt matter what I say. Somebody is going to attack me.
It's a lost cause. On this board it's a lost cause.

I profess my love of his music. I did not know him personally. I've learned a lot more about him personally by watching videos of his home movies that are so readily available on youtube and learned a lot about Michael that most people don't know. The media never reported the good things he did, only the bad things cause it wasn't sensational enough.

laura bell lou

Please stop writing about old news! We've heard all of that before so let it die! We do not, or most of us do not want to read about trash people are writing about Michael. People are just trying to make money off of him.

Joe Jackson

Do Child Molesters and Drug Addicts burn in Hell when they die?
I don't think God is going to take it lightly that MJ was molesting HIS children or care that he is the King of Pop