Jamie Lynn: Where There's Smoke, There's Father

7/16/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Unwed teen mother Jamie Lynn Spears, her cigarette-smoking baby daddy Casey Aldridge and their daughter Maddie Briann went out for pizza in McComb, MS yesterday.

Jamie Lynn

Parenthood can be a real drag sometimes.

MaryMac

Wow...I cannot believe this story, TMZ. You get exclusives on the MJ story and just about every other big story out there and then you post this crap? I see a stand up guy who is often spotted working, (is there something wrong with blue collar work? At least he's doing something legal and honerable.) I see two young people who have taken the responsibility of parenthood seriously and are still together raising this beautiful child. Jamie Lynn is no longer a celebrity. She left LA and her career to finish high school with her GED and is busy raising her little girl and not out partying every night. Leave them alone.

If you notice in the picture, Jamie has taken the child out of Casey's arms so that he could light up. The cigarette is nowhere near the child. Sure, smoking is not healthy and not the best example, but give it a rest already! Why are you trying to destroy these people?

I find it amusing that it seems to me that the same people trying to make smoking illegal are trying to make pot legal!

Winsome Davis III

Compared to Michael Jackson, that's relatively healthy. Just sayin'.

anonyMOUSE (;

It is rude to smoke around a small child...
what a meanie. :|

LOL you paparrazzis crack me up. Who cares if they go out for pizza!?
I would go crazy if the media followed my every move.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!!

Chris is fug

BIG EFFIN DEAL. Holy jeez TmZ lame story.

Chris is fug

GIVE HIm CREDIT FOR ACTUALLY BEING WITH HIS family.

Chris is fug

That guy is HOT

Chris is fug

Lol Whammo. Well said

Chris is fug

He looks like a good dad. Tmz you SUCK

Chris is fug

SHUT UP TMZ. '' unwed mother'' huh?? Who cares. JON AND KATE were married 10 years and are complete failures as parents. THese two are half J & K's age and have got it togethe. SO SHUT UP

who gives a shit

And we care why????

rhonda

Remember she has no role model for good parenting.

gary

That dude is smokin' hot

Lady1956

TMZ, LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE!!! WHETHER OR NOT I LIKE THESE PEOPLE IS NOT THE ISSUE. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY BEING PHOTOGRAPHED WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT. TODAY'S CELEBRITIES ARE BEING USED, YES USED UNFAIRLY. WHAT THEY DO IN THEIR SPARE TIME IS NOT OUR BUSINESS. BY THE WAY, I LOOKED AT YOUR "STORY" JUST TO PROTEST YOU! I AM SO GLAD THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT MY TRIPS AROUND TOWN!

rbgraf

If you want to smoke and kill yourself its one thing....But to smoke around a baby or any children it should be against the law..

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments