Oprah's Man Rides Oprah's Bike By Oprah's Home

7/16/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah Winfrey let her partner of over 23 years, Stedman Graham, out for a bike ride around her Hawaii home on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

Although they were engaged in 1992, Oprah has yet to make an honest man out of Stedman.

REAL

TO 41. Oprah SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAMOUS. She's right up there with Frank Sinatra and Elvis Presley as one of the greatest entertainers of all time. She's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO famous. A larger than life figure and all because of her FABULOUS personality!!!! She's SOOOOOOOOOO BRILLIANT and SOOOOOOOOOOOOO RICH!!!! I love her so much I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:08PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Lance

AHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Noooooooo She is just day times token black woman...

Buster

Continuing to have your cake and eat it too. Pimp Stedman pimp!

REAL

In my opinion Oprah showed what a true racist she really is during the election..

even Obama Stepped Away from Her... I think She is a Closet Bigot..

I know A lot of People who had watched her for years who Now WILL NOT watch the show..

She tried to Win people back by bring on a lot of White Folk, But People Who buy the Products that support her
Show Can see Through that and see the TRUTH...

Eric in L.A.

I dated a producer of the of the Oprah Winfrey Show way back in 1999. I asked her directly. Is Oprah a Lesbian. She said, "Of course she is.... It is not a big secret in the industry"

Duo

Oprah's given WAY more money to charity than Michael Jackson has. She's the first African American to make Business Week's list of the 50 greatest philanthropists:

Here's a list of the 50 most generous people in America as of 2007. Oprah's listed as having given $303 million. Michael Jackson is nowhere on the list:

Michael might be the most generous POP star, but Oprah's by far the most generous entertainer.

tellitlikeitis

Stedman is probably a cover.....Gayle is probably the lover. Ophrah is a hypocrite....and for too many years has been too full of herself. I'm sure her financial advisors have quite abit of say in exactly how much every year needs to be donated to charities. On her show and in front of the cameras she pretends to be the big giver....but is she truly a giver in her quiet everday life? I doubt it.....she is an overweight, (due to unresolved emotional issues) overindulgent, selfabsorbed, celebrity who has earned most of her money by doing what alot of stay at home American women (with alot of time on their hands!) do at their kitchen tables or in their living rooms every day...(and probably better even) only difference is they don't have a camera crew filming them. The biggest thing about the Ophrah personnae thing that really gets me is that basically she fell into favor and all that money by publicly exploiting a vast spectrum of human emotions, shortcomings, frailties and strengths by generating a sense of mass pathos in her viewers.
She mades me want to puke.

Truthteller

#52, not that it's scientific, but I'd love to hear about why Oprah's a bigot. I suspect that she is because she seems to think the only people in America are black or white. She's never seen any Indians, Chinese, Latinos, Pacific Islanders....ANYONE else.Congrats to Steadman for continuing to find a way to cash in on her. But really, when it comes to Oprah, I find it amazing that people still take her seriously at all. When she started doing her show, she WAS amazing. Truly. But now, her head is so far up her own backside, you know that slight lump in her neck? It's her nose. No, I don't hate her. I'm just so SICK of her. She's not the Second Coming people.

The only thing bigger than her backside is her ego. Why do people watch her show? Buy her magazine? Surf her site?

The only half decent thing she did recently was helping to launch Obama nationally. But when journalists suggest that she "delivered" 1 million plus votes for him...again. What's going on in the US people? Don't people have their own minds and brains anymore? What kind of celebrity would claim they could control public opinion like that? Hijacking people's ability to think for themselves?!? An individual's ability to think independently? Apparently Oprah likes to brag about this - her ability to control peoples' minds.

Her ancestors must be rolling in their graves. She's the new black slave mistress, controlling so many others and making money out of it. Well, maybe she's not that stupid afterall eh? Way to go USA.

Duo

I really admire Oprah a lot. She's so brilliant to have dominated a field as competetive & improvisational as TV talk shows for 23 years making BILLIONS of dollars in the process and becoming the most influential woman of all time. It was Oprah who really turned the tabloid talk shows of the 1980s into a booming industry that broke countless taboos & allowed gays to entert the mainstream. And if all that weren't impressive enough she made litertature accessible to the masses and put a black man in the white house, and if all that weren't enough, she even gave us Dr. Phil. The woman is a genius and I have the highest respect for her.

Truthteller

What I'm trying to say is under any other guise, she'd be considered a megalomaniac. Some days the only difference between her and a skinny white German guy with a mustache who shot himself at the end of the Second World War is that she doesn't use ovens and doesn't kill people literally. I agree with #55. All of it's a ruse. Even if she does give $$$ to charity - So WHAT? She gets a TAX REBATE people.

Duo

Truthteller

#57 Your comments make me vomit. With respect, Oprah didn't put Obama in the whitehouse. She only has ONE vote. People may have been influenced by her opinion(s), but you know what? People aren't all under the mind control of Oprah just yet hopefully.... Good God. People who think that it's big stars and "leaders" who make history are so Full Of It. Why? If MILLIONS OF PEOPLE hadn't voted for Obama, he would not have gotten in. If millions of people didn't hear Oprah out too, he wouldn't have got in. You're making it sound like Oprah did everything and regular Americans who worked so hard to get him in did NOTHING. Shame on you. Look up "democracy" in the nearest dictionary and start reading more. Oprah's not JESUS or Mary.

REAL

59. I don't think Oprah's a lesbian either. When you're as successful as Oprah a lot of people get jealous and say anything to discredit her. There's nothing really bad you can say about her so they attack her personal life for not being married and are jealous of her friendship with Gayle. Pathetic really.

Posted at 2:03PM on Jul 16th 2009 by Lena

SHE IS A TOKEN ,,,, AND GAY YES SHE LIKE GAYLES TACO .... JEALOUS, HAHA NOT HARDLY...
I WILL TAKE MY GOOD LOOKS OVER HER MONEY ANY DAY...

BP

People are always trying to tell somebody else to get married. If it's not broken, don't fix it. Over half of the couples that are married didn't want to do it. They're there for the sake of the children, so to speak. While all along they wished that they hadn't done it. If Stedman/Oprah are gay, who's business is it anyway? BOTH of them are very smart and don't need the other ones money to survive. "Stedman, keep doing what you're doing". It's alot nicer I bet to ride your bike in Hawaii, than in the hood!

Duo

I love Oprah and always have. I can't think of anyone in history who has come from such adversity to have given more money to charity than Oprah has. And I'm not even counting all the corporate sponsored cars & stuff she gives away, I'm talking the $303+ million she's personally given behind the scenes. And you can't say she's doing it for tax rebates because there are billionaires worth three or four times as much as Oprah who are not on Business Week's philanthropy list. Oprah's the real deal. That's why she became famous. She was the first person on TV to show real empathy.

REAL

THEY ARE BOTH GAY ! OPEN YOUR EYE'S AND STOP WAITING OR A FREEBIE.....

WHAT MAN WOULD WANT OPRAH , THE THOUGHT OF HER NUDE MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP , UGGGGGG

I THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A UGLY BULLDOG .......