Gone with the Wind

7/19/2009 1:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 93-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking adorable.

Olivia de Havilland

Olivia is the last surviving lead from "Gone with the Wind."

Her younger sister is actress Joan Fontaine, who she hasn't spoken to since 1975.

COMMENTS

jennifer

At 93 Ms. Havilland looks beautiful. Amazing lady. Hope she knows how much people still love her.

my2cents

I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE, THIS WOMEN WAS A GODDESS MOST OF HER LIFE, NONE OF US WILL EVER BE FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO LOOK AS LOVELY AS THIS CREATURE HAS.

Culo

Joan Fontaine is not dead, she just stopped acting in 94. Who the moron now uhh duh!!! pendeja

canadasue

Wow! I hope that if I am lucky enough to live to be 93 that I look half as good as she does! She is elegant and lovely!

julie

HOLY COW. I thought she was in a mental institute for years before she died sometime in the 1990's.

Unknown

Loved her all my life. Very nice Lady. I hope she is doing well.

Chris is fug

She looks amazing

Unknown

One of the finest ladys out in hollywood. She gave so much to us, you just have to love her for that.

Noelle

SHE IS LOVELY!! Only best wishes and god bless her!!

Papa

I wonder why TCM hasn't had her as a special guest on the show. It could be her or her sister. I loved them both. I also learned her and her sister has Black heritage. Their grandfather (mother's father) was Black. Joan was my favorite. Loved her in The Women.

jean

I didnt know of her, so I looked it up. Here are some amazing facts about her: she received the National Medal for the Arts from President, has won an Oscar, a resident of Paris since the 1950s, rarely makes public appearances, was good friends with Betty Davis, dated Howard Hughes, last living lead from the Hollywood classic Gone with the Wind, was in the movie Robin Hood (1938). Truely an amazing lady.

stalkers are scum

She wrote in her autobigraphy 'Every Frenchman has One,' about how she went to the spa for a month a year, for the liver. Apparently, the lady knows what she is talking about! Many more, great lady!! You are admired & loved.

crystal

Ouch! She needs to see a dentist bad ! I wouldnt be smiling if I were her, until I saw one....Ouch!

danny

ahh i absolutely love gone with the wind!!! seen the movie soo many times and reading the book now! she looks soo amazing! : ]

Duh

#9-If you are as fortunate enough to live such a long life as she has, lets see how good your teeth look. And FYI-teeth naturally darken as a person ages, has nothing to do with having bad teeth.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments