AEG Wants a Piece of the Action

7/22/2009 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

AEG AEG has filed legal papers asking for a heads up on all matters relating to the probate of Michael Jackson's estate.

The papers entitle AEG to receive all legal papers, including notices of court hearings, connected to the probate.

It's unclear if AEG is teeing up a financial claim against the estate.

An AEG rep says they have an interest in the probating of Jackson's will because "a vast majority" of the money the company will generate will go into the estate.

Stay tuned...

Della

Dilemma you are so right. Michael is not around to defend himself. Hell, he rarely defended himself. He never tried to clear up misconceptions. When he did no one believed him. That is so sad. Although he did put out his home movies on youtube. Those tell the truth about the real Michael Jackson. That is who he really was. Not who the media would have you believe. All the people who really knew him will tell you he was a kind and generous soul. So I guess I can undersatnd how people would take advantage of him.
They know they did him wrong.

salsagurl

Mj had no one to I do repeat no one to trust probably ever.................California is a very nice sunny place with far toooooooooooo many shady people...............

Dixie

Posted at 6:55PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Larry Jenkins

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I read somewhere that Dr. Murray was a very recent hire. Perhaps a month or six weeks. I honestly can't remember where I read it and don't know if it's true.

karmagrl

CJ, my hats off to you!!! Great insightful post, thankyou for taking the time.

Michael Jackson

AP BREAKING NEWS BULLETIN

Michael Jackson is still dead and the world is still turning. Michael Jackson fans are amazed.

to little

Just because AEG had insurance out on Michael doesn't mean they will get paid. Even if they do it will be a few years before that happens. Loyd's of London isn't going to just say here is the money.

Obviously most of you don't have a clue how insurance companies work. Also there is no such clause as accidental drug overdose on any individual, there is a clause for accidental death. And since Michael obviously had a serious drug problem you can be Loyd's of London is going to fight paying out anything.

Specially if Loyd's can prove that AEG hid Michaels deadly drug addiction from them. If AEG gets paid it will be atleast until the trial is over

welc ome

AEG interst would be to see transcripts of Murray's deposition. Since AEG hired him. Doesn't matter who picked him , the employer has some legal responsiblily of the actions of the employee.
However no one has addressed that in Vegas and Texas Murray was listed as an MD. But in CA he is listed as a surgeon.
I do believe be listed as a surgeon he could get diprovan since, the Surgeons write the Orders pre -OP

Texasgirl

There is nothing wrong with AEG filing an appearance in the probate court. Happens all the time in business, which most of you apparently have no experience in.

AEG didn't murder Jacko. Jacko INSISTED AEG hire Murray (we now know to keep feeding his addiction). Jacko brought Murray to the table. Too bad Jacko never signed the three way contract and Murray never made a dime. Now he's going to lose his freedom and career cause he engaged in Jacko's foolishness.

karmagrl

to little/ mememe... aka stupid psycho p.o.s.! maybe you should read prior to posting your dumbass comments...it was Phillips that opened his mouth stating that there was a special clause added to that contract that would cover death by overdose! By the way I have your IP address and know where you are!

Dixie

50. If he only agreed to 10 shows than that is all they could sue him for. They are left holding the bag for the 28 added scheduled shows.. I had heard it was in the contract up to 31 shows if the response was huge.
Dont forget alot of fans do not want thier money back for those tickets.

Posted at 6:56PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by eirue

I heard that Dr. Tohme Tohme (very mysterious person) signed for MJ to do the 50 shows? Who knows what's true? Where did the Dr. Tohme Tohme (who is not a doctor) diappear too? I also read he was brought in by Jermaine to help broker the deal with Neverland and Colony Corporation.
What a tangled web!
I've got a headache!

Poor Michael!

to little

53. 49. I would really really like to know when Dr. Murray was hired to be michaels doctor. ?? how long has he been giving him meds. I had no idea that AEG hired Murray for MJ?? WTF is that? this story gets more disgusting as the truth comes out slowly each day.

Posted at 6:55PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Larry Jenkins

Posted at 7:00PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by Dixie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was already widely reported even on TMZ that Michael requested Dr. Murray or else no tour. No private Doctor to supply him drugs no tour. It was what Michael demanded...Michael know Dr. Murray personally before the idea of the concert even came about....... AEG didn't want to pay for the expense of a private doctor.

what

Michael met Murray when he was in Vegas. It was said he did a house call for one of the children at the hotel they where staying . Michael must have learned at that time he was easy.with his drug dispensing. Murray wrote a letter to his patient that he would be leaving the Practice temporarly for the oppourtunity of a life time. I too believe it wa s four to eight weeks Murray had been employed by AEG for Michael. Remenber reading he had not been paid when Michael died.

Michael Jackson

I wish I knew when and where they are going to bury MJ. I want to piss on his grave...among other things.

LakersFan

Also, what about Omer Bhatti..anything on that?

All I want is the truth...good, bad, happy, sad......just the truth.

Posted at 6:29PM on Jul 22nd 2009 by LillyandGish
****************************
REALLY! I've been posting information about Omer Bhatti and all the media is jumping on this story but TMZ is reporting nothing. Get to work TMZ. Omer Bhatti has allegedly already scheduled a DNA test to find out if Michael is his dad and he might be Blanket's brother. Which means Blanket and Omer would have the same mom.

Facts:
Omer Bhatti, 25, was seated in between Michael's son Prince and eldest sister Rebbie, 59, in the front row at the Staples Center. Not just anyone gets to sit there and they had other family and famous people who they sat rows behind them. So Omer is obviously an important part of their lives.

Omer looks exactly like Blanket. Go find the video of Omer performing at around 9 years old and you will see.

It's rumored that Omer and Blanket have the same mom who's name is Pia Bhatti.

MJ reportedly told close friends several years ago that he fathered Omer after a one-night stand with a Norwegian fan in 1984.

After hearing of the singer's death Omer's mother, Pia, said: 'He was the King of Pop. But for us he was so much more.
Yeah, yeah, I know because I was watching. I told my wife, "Just wait until the Press see this. It's not a small thing."'
Make what you like. I don't want to discuss anything.'

Love

Damn them they are going to hell for what they did there are no secrets in this world.