'Slumdog' Stars Split-Up

7/23/2009 6:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Slumdog Millionaire" stars Dev Patel and Freida Pinto are still together -- but you'd never guess it based on the way he avoided being photographed with her at all costs yesterday in NYC.

Devl Patel & Freida Pinto: Click to watch

Michaelsglove

WGAF

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Oh. From the photo, I thought he was doing a Bollywood number. Who cares.

Donald Ray

Did you hear the sissy squealing, "isn't he your boyfriend"? TMZ needs more manly-sounding paps.

Ria

You got me excited for a SPLIT second. I wish they would break up, so I could marry her! If I was lesbian. And if she was lesbian.

omfg

Yes, this is breaking news.

Slow day tmz?

lisalisa

I can't believe that the young man that spoke about blacks being poor was a joke. Not all black people in America are poor. Must I say that all white people will do what ever they can to get ahead in life , even if it hurts another person. Or all white males like to play with little children in the wrong way, and those who steal the most in department stores are white females. I can't say no more. I don't have all the detail it's not fair. Please put God first.

hamilTonyan

I thought you were talking about the married kids that broke up.

Woo Hoo!!!!

Am I supposed to know who these people are or care about them?

Jessyrene

Who the hell are these people?

ladyofargonne

He should be thankful that anyone would be interested. Can someone translate "one hit wonder" to what ever language he speaks? That beaming smile on his face when his co-stars are sleeping in dirt!

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Cleveland-West_Side

Big Girthy Ben better keep his hands off these two cuz he's all mine!!!

raaa

I just have to say, all of you a-holes who screamed that Michael Jackson was an inhuman child molester who should be sentenced to prison... and NOW are saying how much they love him, are a bunch of evil demonic hypocrates.

There needs to be a test for every person who is now saying how much they LOVE Michael to prove they were not among the massive mob who HATED him prior to his death.

Those who gave Michael a break for his problems, step ahead and mourne his death. The rest of you bastards go f yourselves and the only opinion about Michael you are allowed to give is your hateful, jealous bs you had before he died.

True Michael fans know who they are. The rest of you are Judas and should be shut the f up.

Kooky Fan

Maybe they can settle with a cheap Indian lawyer. Those damn Indians took my daddys job.

Larry Hagman

I'm sure you could post more stories per hour than you do now (and more interesting too). Try going for the MA of celebrity stories instead of the attempted AA speed you're moving at now. Use the Hollywood brain trust you have on hand to improve your internet mags potential. C'mon Harvey, pick up a whip!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments