Michael Jackson's Kids to be Raised By Aunt

7/23/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebbie JacksonMultiple sources in the Jackson family tell us even if Katherine Jackson gets custody of Michael Jackson's kids, Michael's big sister Rebbie Jackson will raise the children.

The 59-year-old singer, who shares a home in Las Vegas with her hubby of over 20 years, has kept a low public profile, but privately she has been deeply involved in the lives of Michael's children.

We're told Rebbie is currently living with Katherine at the family's Encino home and is caring for the kids day-to-day. As for the kids ... they all adore her.

Although the family is divided on many issues involving Michael's estate, we're told there's no argument when it comes to Rebbie caring for the kids. Whether she eventually becomes the custodial parent in name or not, she will end up with the primary responsibility of raising Michael's three children.

Michael Jackson's Family Pictures Click to view!

tellitlikeitis

249....Rasputin....If I were you I'd stop posting my trash under that name....we all know how he wound up!

JANE DOE

I Hate MJ IS AN IDIOT!!

Michael Jackson

I just love being a thorn in the sides of MJ fans.

Michael Jackson

I want to buy MJ's bones.

ellie

I think this is good news. Rebbie and Janet are the most stable and responsible ones in that family. Rebbie has stayed out of the spotlight for years and has a stable family life in Nevada. Hopefully that's where the kids will be raised. And hopefully Joe is kept OUT of the raising of the kids and not pimp them out as the Jackson3 as he is supposebly planning on doing. I just hope those kidds have a normal childhood away from the media as much as possible.

And as far as Nansy Grace goes...She is nothing more than a big mouth arrogant blow hard. Never liked her and never will. And NEVER believed a word out of her mouth.

Cali MJ Fan

I'm still hoping Janet raises them and that Debbie is part of that. I'm sure I'm on an island alone thinking this--but hey. I really think MJ kept Debbie from the children, and some of the things she has said in interviews were to help MJ out of his mountains of troubles.

Althought Rebbie has raised 3 well adjusted children, it scares me to think that after MJ went out of his way to not raise them JW, that they might have that instilled in them now. Religion, don't get me wrong is good and notthing against JW.. seriously.. but *he* didn't raise *his* children that way. I just hope they raise him the way *MJ* wanted. It appears, despite all the other troubles in his life, that he did do something incredibly right. My heart goes out to those children.

Now that Katherine is showing she can be manipulated, truly truly I hope that she does not get custody of those children. And if she keeps up with the insistance that she be part of MJ's estate administration, I hope she gets disinherited. That sounds cold, but she is not listening to what MJ wanted! For heavens' sake-- 40% isn't enough? I mean the Encino compound is in MJ's name-- so that will be paid for by the estate. The children are provided for under their own portion, so that isn't coming out of her 40%.

How the hell can she (and the whole family for that matter) NOT live off 40% of half a billion bucks. Do they need to take some lessons in coupon clipping maybe?

me

This is great news. I was hoping they'd go to Janet but it sounds like Rebbie is more grounded with a family life.

tellitlikeitis

Some good points Lauren....but nothing can change the facts.

These children have no "mother" and never will. Only substitutes....substitute motherly love.
No one will love these children like Michael did.....HE WAS mother and father.....with the great assistance from Grace Rwaramba.
But that was alot....alot more than thousands of children have.....these children have a good healthy foundation...Michael made sure of that. Their physical appearances and personalities testify to that.
Now, the solution and question remains.....who is the person to carry on and build on that foundation....rather than destroy it?

Michael Jackson

Or, at the very least, I want to buy his head. I'll mummify it and keep it on my desk as a paper weight. Except for Halloween when I'll put it in my living room window to scare away all the trick or treaters.

Becky

Actually, she's been married for over 40 years... Since 1968.

FULGY

264. Rebbie is one of active Jehovah's Witnesses. That's why she's so normal!!!!

Posted at 12:10PM on Jul 23rd 2009 by sha
===============

Thats normal??? MJ raised them to celebrate holidays (birthdays, xmas, etc.).
This would confuse them more than ever

OnPoint

It's really a joy to hear that Rebe will be assisting and doing the majority of task regarding raising these precious children. It would not be the first time that she stepped in to assist. Janet Jackson was indeed pregnant years ago by her first husband, "something" DeBarge. I was a huge fan of hers back then and remember seeing her at a Mike Typson Fight pregnant and the who 9. She obviously had the baby and Rebe raised her as well.

Rebe seems grounded as she's shared success as well based on her own music ventures. In any event, the kids will be very well taken care of and rightly so. I wish them all nothing but the very very ver best ..... it's how their dad would have wanted it !!!!!

NancIT

Wishing all peace

FULGY

Poor kids will be going door to door preaching, distribution of literature

Michael Jackson

I'd also like to buy Michael Jackson's "children." I should get a good deal on them since they had a previous owner.