Michael Jackson's Kids to be Raised By Aunt

7/23/2009 3:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebbie JacksonMultiple sources in the Jackson family tell us even if Katherine Jackson gets custody of Michael Jackson's kids, Michael's big sister Rebbie Jackson will raise the children.

The 59-year-old singer, who shares a home in Las Vegas with her hubby of over 20 years, has kept a low public profile, but privately she has been deeply involved in the lives of Michael's children.

We're told Rebbie is currently living with Katherine at the family's Encino home and is caring for the kids day-to-day. As for the kids ... they all adore her.

Although the family is divided on many issues involving Michael's estate, we're told there's no argument when it comes to Rebbie caring for the kids. Whether she eventually becomes the custodial parent in name or not, she will end up with the primary responsibility of raising Michael's three children.

Michael Jackson's Family Pictures Click to view!

Maria

Good good... I'm relieved about this. Very good decision.

chicken head

you are right about Nancey Elizabeth -- but what is your fixation with this FREAK OF A FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*****************************************
And as far as Nansy Grace goes...She is nothing more than a big mouth arrogant blow hard. Never liked her and never will. And NEVER believed a word out of her mouth.

Posted at 12:20PM on Jul 23rd 2009 by ellie

Maria

You know MJ might've left his kids in custody of his mother knowing they would end up with one of his sisters. Very smart.

barb

214. You know... Blanket DOES look like Miko Brando. Good eye #8!

Posted at 10:48AM on Jul 23rd 2009 by Whaaat?

Blanket looks just like my brother's son. I guess that makes him the father then.

FULGY

There sure is a lot of coverage for a "Has Been".
What do you want to bet the Jackson's are keeping this alive for that tour with the brothers, and LaToilets CD?

barb

Radaronline has an EXCLUSIVE: Jackson Family Will Sue For Wrongful Death. Joe is leading the family charge with all of the bloodsuckers Jermaine, Tito, Marlon and LaToya right behind him

not unique

#284.. yeah I love that! They're ready to sue, they just haven't figured out who yet.. hahaha

salsagurl

Personal Quotes by Michael Jackson…………………
I can't think of a better way to spread the message of world peace than by working with the NFL and being part of Super Bowl XXVII.

I don't like pop music.

I'll always be Peter Pan in my heart.

People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts. It does. To be honest, I guess you could say that it hurts to be me.

"Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen doesn't make it factual. To buy it is to feed it." - about tabloid magazines.

I made a terrible mistake. I got caught up in the excitement of the moment. I would never intentionally endanger the lives of my children.

"You ain't seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come." (1999)

There is a lot of sadness in my past life. My father beat me. It was difficult to take being beaten and then going on stage. He was strict; very hard and stern.

Elizabeth Taylor used to feed me, to hand-feed me, at times. Please, I don't want anybody to think I'm starving, I'm not. My health is perfect, actually.

I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I would love your prayers and your goodwill, and please be patient and be with me and believe in me because I am completely, completely innocent. But please know a lot of conspiracy is going on as we speak.

"Marlon Brando has been pushing. He's a wonderful man. He's a god. He wants a lot of money. He wants to get things done right now." - On a video about acting which he was planning to make with Brando in 2001

Elizabeth Taylor is a warm cuddly blanket that I love to snuggle up to and cover myself with. I can confide in her and trust her. She's Mother Teresa, Princess Diana, the Queen of England, and Wendy.

I trusted Martin Bashir to come into my life and that of my family because I wanted the truth to be told. Martin Bashir persuaded me to trust him that his would be an honest and fair portrayal of my life and told me that he was the man that turned Diana's life around. I am surprised that a professional journalist would compromise his integrity by deceiving me in this way. Today I feel more betrayed than perhaps ever before; that someone, who had got to know my children, my staff and me, whom I let into my heart and told the truth, could then sacrifice the trust I placed in him and produce this terrible and unfair programme. Everyone who knows me will know the truth which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child. I also want to thank my fans around the world for the overwhelming number of messages of support that I have received, particularly from Great Britain, where people have e-mailed me and said how appalled they were by the Bashir film. Their love and support has touched me greatly.

I was coming out of the shower and I fell and all my body weight - I'm pretty fragile - all my body weight fell against my rib cage. And I bruised my lung very badly.

I love my children. I was holding my son tight. Why would I throw a baby off the balcony? That's the dumbest, stupidest story I ever heard.

I think that it's demeaning and disrespectful but I also want to make it clear it's not just about me but a pattern of disrespect that he has shown to our community. He needs to stop it and he needs to stop it now." - On Eminem's video for "Just Lose It

I have spent my entire life helping millions of children across the world. I would never harm a child. It is unfortunate that some individuals have seen fit to come forward and make a complaint that is completely false. Years ago, I settled with certain individuals because I was concerned about my family and the media scrutiny that would have ensued if I fought the matter in court. These people wanted to exploit my concern for children by threatening to destroy what I believe in and what I do. I have been a vulnerable target for those who want money.

I am always writing a potpourri of music. I want to give the world escapism through the wonder of great music and to reach the masses.

I'm a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents. I hate to use an analogy, but Walt Disney was creative but not good with business. His brother Roy handled the books. He loved creating family-oriented entertainment and so do I. I feel that was a gift and I have that gift also. I'm very honored to have been chosen.

"When I saw him move I was mesmerized. I've never seen a performer perform like James Brown and right then and there I knew that that was what I wanted to do for the rest of my life.

FULGY

Cant stand Nancy Grace and Jane Velez-Mitchell!

JustSayin

What a FREAK family......

Freda

Tmz, why don't you do some snooping and let us in on the truth, whether Omer Bhatti is really Michael Jackson's son or not. The Huffington Post thinks he is. Check out their article.

Victoria

Let's see...Rebbie's been married for over 20 years to the SAME MAN and people think the kids should live with their Aunt Janet (who's been married twice, and didn't even ADMIT to the second one for NINE YEARS)? And saying the kids should stay with their mother when she doesn't seem to have any interest in raising them won't do them any good. Rebbie is by far the best choice; I'm sure she'll provide her niece and nephews with the STABLE home environment they need!

w-

She seems to be the only normal one of the bunch.

normal person

These kids should be with their mother. A horse farm is a lot more fun then JW school. Don't imagine that many teenagers would like JW school. If they can't figure it out send them to boarding school where they will be well taken care of and make some friends and a have life of their own. Too bad they showed their faces .
Seems the Jackson tribe just pass the kids around . Why would Janet have her sister raise her child. Deceitful.
Let the children get to know Debbie then give them back to her. She is their mother.