Joe Jackson -- The Eyes Have It

7/25/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson had one thing in common with his late son, Michael Jackson -- they both loved chicken, but it seems they parted company on who makes it best.

Joe Jackson
Joe went to Newport Center Mall to sample Popeyes chicken at the Newport Center Mall in Jersey City. Michael famously favored KFC.

Bobbi

UGLY PIG!!!!!!!.

Commodore Donald

I dont wanna read all these comments, but TMZ took the PC way out calling it just "chicken".

It's FRIED CHICKEN that ia a fave with black folks. Popeye's is TOPS with all the black folks I have ever know. And they dig the watermelon, too. Who doesn't? They don't have any problem saying so, at least all the black folks I've known.

I remember a co-worker of mine who was a black dude, Sidney, from way down South in Alabama now in LA and it was a killer hot day and he said to me "Don - on a day like today there's nothing better than sitting under a nice shady tree with a cold slice of watermelon."

And he was right! Props to Sidney, Verdeen, Cletus, Kelvin, Steve, Trini, Ben, "Cokes and Smokes", Helen, Dell and all the rest of the legendary VIP Records crew!~

MichaelSavage

Oh....How Sweet.....He took some time out from Raping MJ's Corpse
to Stuff his Fat Ass with Crap Chow.

jenn

Its funny b/c i work at newport mall in jersey city nj and most people were not even following him, they didnt even know it was him until they seen his 5 body guards with him. he's always shopping at newport mall

Ashley

Not just long, but thick......I am married to a black man, I know that may be a shocker, but its true. He knows I speak my mind.

no thanks!

Hey Ashley! Get off the computer, get off welfare and get a job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no thanks!

Sweetie, I have a trust fund and my family owns a Yacht....lol! You could only dream of having my life. I don't have to work!!!!!!

KELC

Popeyes is much better they don't abuse their chickens like KFC does.

Ashley

WHIPPEE!!!! "your family" has a yacht NOT YOU! Its probably a little dingy, or air float Give me a break. Your obviously lazy and have NO drive whats so ever, you probably can't get off the sunk in sofa long enough to maintain a real job. I guess you could always drive a school bus seeing how you'll be on your fat azz all day - right up your alley.
Those who have to brag about what they have, means they are usually lieingand have noting but their food stamp card. I'm sure your just as broke as the next welfare recipent.

no thanks!

We have your type at the Marina Ashley....they are called "boat washers". Next time I am up there I will think of you!! Heck, maybe I will stop by Mcd's and say hi to you and your husband! I'll be the pretty tan girl with the perfect teeth (thanks dad!) and the designer hand bag. Must suck to now I am soaking upm the rays on a 62 ft. Yacht while you are flipping burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ashley

LMAO, YOU REALLY NEED TO SEEK HELP BECAUSE YOUR FANTISING. DON'T LOOK FOR ME THERE BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE THERE, COME ON DOWN TO JAX BEACH AND THAT'S WHERE YOU'LL FIND ME..... OH WAIT, YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE SUN GOES DOWN, ISN'T THAT WHEN YOUR TYPE HURDLE UP? MY HUSBAND WOULD PROBABLY SPIT IN YOUR UGLY FACE MISSY, SO GET DOWN TO REALITY....I BET YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD

connie

I find it pathetic that people use these comment sections to prove they have no self-respect or pride. Instead of promoting unity you are destroying it. when people talk like Ashley, it shows their true low self-woth. I say let's find common ground and help humanity. Humanity has no color.

I Love Joe

You guys really need to stop already with these, childish, negative comments about the Jacksons. I'm sure every family have their problems but they don't have the media in their ass every five seconds like the Jacksons have to deal with. Nobody is perfect. There are lots of families out there now that are going through the same thing.

And the nasty comments about Joe needs to stop too. People can change you know. So f*cking what he was buying some chicken. As soon as you see that, the racial comments about blacks liking chicken, watermelon, etc. starts up. That just shows how ignorant some people are on here.

I bet Joe is a real sweetheart and I bet he dresses alot better than any of you on here. I think he's very good-looking for a man his age. He looks alot better than the younger guys I've dated in the past. And alot classier. I feel like giving Joe a big hug and a kiss right now. JOE SWEETHEART, I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT. DON'T LET THESE JEALOUS, IGNORANT F@CKS BRING YOU DOWN. I AM ON YOUR SIDE. BY THE WAY, I LOVE YOUR SEXY, LIGHT EYES!!!

Seraphimia

A little confused as I thought that MJ was a vegetarian.

Wc from Sc

29. 28. Those people all love fried chicken.

Posted at 2:18PM on Jul 25th 2009 by David

LMAO........................SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAM TRUE!!!!

Posted at 2:38PM on Jul 25th 2009 by Ashley

We sure damn do and what?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments