Jennifer Lopez -- What Was Your First Clue?

7/26/2009 1:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Knock her over with a feather. Jennifer Lopez was stunned by hubby Marc Anthony's handiwork -- a surprise 40th birthday party for her last night in NYC. But here's the thing ... did Ms. Oblivious realize something was up when she noticed 47th Street was shut down?

media_removed.jpg
Leah Remini, Liza Minnelli and Ricky Martin were among the crowd singing happy BD.

cara

Happy Birthday, Jenny!!!!

Chanel Ward

Jennifer. Hon, you're NOT that great an actress. So no need to "ACT" like you didn't know you were getting a surprise party for your birthday when you probably planned the whole thing yourself.

producerjay

Wasted 3 seconds of my life, i'll never get back.

StarrStruck

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Alligator Purse

Jennifer Lopez is a no talented person who got lucky with Keenan Ivory Wanians. She truly can't sing and her acting is worse than Beyonce. What she need to do is move to stage left and exit with her tacky self.

Whyyyy BET

I never thought she was a good singer or actress. Not hating, just don't think she can act or sing. It's her supposedly "big" ass that made her big along with her dating P.Dildo. She can dance though. Anyway, her 15 minutes are up and she knows it. lol

Gia

Jennifer Lopez is living proof that talent is not required in order to be famous.

She does have my sympathy for being married to this controlling, butt ugly, walking cadaver though. God forbid she be without a man for 15 seconds.

tinaweena

That was so sweet of Marc Anthony to do for her, you can tell he was touched by her reaction.
Happy Birthday Jenny!!

Nicole

ha, funny lol

can't believe shes 40!

Jacs

Does anyone know where to purchase a bee hive up do that big from? or is that a pony tail and you work it from there?

Cherish

Honestly, they both deserve each other.

I'm no big fan of either, but, I give credit to her, imagine,
that monkey look-a-like hubby #3 fits to her caliber.

I must admit, I never like them both. Ever since.

I found their characters both so plastic! You guys, you know,
you can't buy all. Bottomline, - their only problem, was that,
some members of the press, seen him, gallivanting with her,
while he was yet at the process of his divorce to her former wife. I think, that's Immoral!
Don't you think? Absolutely. Ah, he's not worth it! Never. Trust me..

So, as the saying goes, "Birds of the same feather, flock together." So true.
I think that man, he has/had many mistresses, at the time of his marriage to his #1st wife.
I don't really believe in predictions, but, let me predict, he will become a serial groom,
while, hisr eal-life wife #2, will become a serial bride, too. Two desperate losers!
The ugly/villain huband#2, the other one, is an envious wife#2. Yuck.

Bye! I got to check the sites of cutie/good natured, Marc Menard and Dan Wells.
You know, I so adore those cutie actors. Makes me giggle.

Baby Yari, all the way. No other else. Forever. Wohoooo! Sure.

Lisa

That mangled bun/braid is faker than she is. It doesn't even match her natural hair....Yuk! I can't stand her.

miah

Jennifer wears the ugliest hair dos. she looks like an old tacky chola. She is so tacky.

brooklynlady

AND WHERE DID ALL THAT ASS GO?!

GrandmaDynamite

The Reason they Shut Down 47th Street......?
They Needed the Whole Street to Handle that BIG ASS!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments