Dr. Murray's Storage Unit -- Files May Hold Clue

7/27/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've learned the two women who went to a Houston storage facility the day Michael Jackson died and removed boxes had rented the facility just months earlier, in the name of their employer -- Dr. Conrad Murray.

The owners of the facility say the two women filled out a contract on April 1, 2009. They rented a unit in the name of Dr. Conrad Murray's medical practice. Dr. Murray's credit card was used to pay the rent for the unit.

The unit contained boxes, furniture and other items. The two women arrived at 9:22 AM Los Angeles time -- 3 hours before the 911 call from Jackson's home.

The women took 3 - 5 boxes though we do not know what was inside.

The facility has a surveillance camera, but it was broken that day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mirror

so many things are broken or missing on that day!!

Rosie Rose

More drama. Convenient how the video camera was not working that day. Just like the tape from the video camera in Jackson's home not being found.

Hmmmm...very interesting.

candyk

That's the same thing I was thinking #1...

slt

Surveillance camera was broken that day. You must be joking.
Still, I imagine if these ladies are involved in anything shady, they will flip rather than go down with their boss.

entremedieu

Murray in jail...thats my opinion....facts are obvious !!!!!!!!!!!! He killed our KING

Glendetta

It's obvious Michael Jackson was a special person. Look at all the kind messages about him here and other message boards. His unexpected death has caused so much heartache to a lot of people worldwide. It has also brought out the evilness in others too unfortunately. I often wonder if someone close to him ever mentioned to Michael how much his fans would be heartbroken if they found out he was no longer with us? He had to have known. In spite of the media trashing him left and right, his fans always stuck by him. Rest in peace dear Michael. You will forever be in our hearts.

Nana

come on TMZ! we want to know Michale JAckson NEWS, not this recycled crap!

PolarBear

More sightings of the moondancer in Thailand's outback. More drug issues than a Monsanto factory. Colonel Mustard, with the needle kit, in the bedroom.

Doesn't this whole Michael Jackson deal feel like a massive diversion from the truth?

Neverland

Lord, I ask that you shed the truth on this situation. This is in your hands now. May Michael Rest peacefully although "Gone to Soon". His music was the sound track to my youth and strangely part of me has died with him. Its been a month now and I still continue to mourn him everyday. May you bless Michael, his family and his fans.

Lori

If the last story is true (that MJ still had an IV in when the paramedics arrived), than I have serious doubts that this story has anything to do with MJ. Why would he have these ladies hiding stuff if he wasn't even attempting to hide anything?

we

Michael Jackson death has benn the biggest news to the world since princess of england died. the atuposy comes this week than thing are going to start

love her!

Listen, I love Michael Jackson with all my heart. He brought so much to this world. No matter how much I love him as a fan I am sad that he was an addict and his money was able to get people to be puppets on a string for all the meds he could ever want. Dr. Murray was an enabler and he most likely didn't intentionally kill Michael.

raLU

what, it was broken??? what??? you must be jocking

pia

This is sorry to say but this is better than any mystery novel that I have read. These women need to be brought in. I doubt if the contents are still intact. But ,if they are smart they would have looked at it and turn state evidence, Poor Micheal, I believe he had the world on his shoulders supporting his family with his mother , several brothers, their kids, and their ex-wives living with her. It was difficult to pay his own expenses and then to care for all the other piled up at his mothers house. I just hope that someone does something for him and get to the bottom of who killed him. Alot of people are suspect because of that extensive catalog that he owns with not only Bealtles, but many current artists and his own un-released songs. May God rest his soul in peace, and please watch over his beautiful children.

VRY

By the way WERE IS THE LAW? charge them bitches with Tampering With Evidence….. SOMETHING!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments