Chris Brown -- Back on the Beat

7/28/2009 1:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown had a run-in with the police again yesterday in NYC -- when he popped this pic with the girls in blue.

Chris Brown
The last photo-op he had with the cops -- a mug shot.

SS2

#19...THE SAME REASON U R SOOO STUPID!!!

nikki14215

lol! people are so mad over this. so what Chris brown is a mega star alot of people love him alot of people hate him. I like him I can care less about what happen between him and rihanna I say that becaues im 23yrs old when I was 19yrs old I bust my boyfriend front window out of his car and spit in his face and punched him in the face he punched me back we fought like 2 dudes I had a black eye and he had a black eye. We still together but we are so muture know I would never do anything like that again. you never put your hands on a man thats what mother and fathers need to tell their daugthers. Its different when a 16-19yr old hit a girl back but when you got celebrities that are 30 and up hitting on their wifes and girlfriends that alot different becaues of the age and maturity level. ex: tommy lee,charlie sheen,terrence howard, mike tyson they didnt get bashed this hard in the media like a 19yr old boy not a 30+ man. get over it bloggers millions of women still love chris

diane

LADIES, WHY would you want a photo with this "man"???????

jane

ANOTHER PATHETIC RAP FOR BLACK PEOPLE TO SCREAM ABOUT. WHAT MORON BLACK FEMALE COP WOULD HAVE THEIR PICTURE TAKEN WITH A PUNK ASS WHO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF A GIRL, BIT HER, THREW HER OUT OF THE CAR. OH, YEAH. THIS IS HOW THEY REALLY ROLL. I AM SO SICK OF THIS BLACK RACISM CRAP. WHERE'S SHARPTON, OBAMA, GATES, ON THIS ONE. THIS IS WHY I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT FOR BLACKS LIKE THIS. THE OLDER GENERATION BLACK POPULATION IS TRYING TO MAKE THESE IDIOTS REALIZE A WOMAN IS TO BE RESPECTED AT ALL TIMES. THIS JUST MAKES ME SICK. SICKER THAT TMZ ACTUALLY PUT THIS UP AND WILL SHOW IT TONIGHT ON TV AND THEN THE PUNK WHO HAD "OOPS" IN GOLD AROUND HIS NECK WILL BE ON EVERYONE'S TALK SHOW.

fs

Years ago I remember an elderly black woman was a juror and the defendant was a young black male and she said that regardless of the facts she would vote not guilty because there were too many black males in prison. Obama defends that professor because they are "friends" without knowing the facts. CB gets love from all the rappers. Props to the race for being very "clickish" and sticking by people regardless of right or wrong. It seems to be working.

Nuts

What respectable woman would pose with this a---hole-let alone a police officier.Fire the idiots.NY- i bet you dont have the guys.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

I feel safer already with those two on the beat.

zelda

You're a member of the police forced tasked to protect citizens - including women from abusive boyfriends. And you're a woman. And you're photographed smiling wtih CHRIS BROWN???

UnderMyUmbrella

it is the almost 20 year old body builed man who was wearing adolescente suit...dont be cruel with the baby .........he tried to say... to us

yeah....and?

# 34 Jo:

You are way to easy of target to insult, but, I have to say something. Your entire post is a huge condradiction. On one hand you say 'she probaly deserved it' Then you say "so what he beat up a woman'
Did you notice it is women in the photo with him? Maybe they need a slap? Then....you get all mushy saying 'these two have a heart' because they forgive him.

HUH? Then the whole 'burn in the ocean' thing? Double HUH? WHAT are you attempting to say?!

So, by your logic here, women, all of us, including your women realitives, need slaps when they get out of line?

But.... we have a heart because we forgive you abusers? I'm just not gettin' it dude.

The dumbing of America is alive and well I see. Thanks Jo. Gee, you have shed light on the topic. Idiot.

Abe Martin

The officers have strange tastes in "men." Had one of their sisters been beaten unconscious and left in a bad neighborhood by this serial coward, would they be smiling at him? He is supposed to be working at community service. When is that supposed to begin? He is supposed to avoid all contact with Rihanna, his last pinata. Yet, he is observed staying at the same hotel as she. I am disappointed that Jay-Z didn't take his skank, effeminate cherry as* in back of a building and give his face some personality. And as for his Mom and Pops. Shame on you for not slapping your little sonny more when he was supposed to growing up. Your supposed to raise a man. You raised a an IkeTurner/O.J.Simpson/styleThang,

Rob

Can't believe those cops would permit their photos to be taken with Chris. Their careers are now ruined.

Shelly

And then after the picture he choked and slapped both of them.

who the hell

Once an abuser always an abuser. This young man will end up j(ust like OJ) getting angry enough to murder the woman he has obsessed over and who ever gets in his way.

who the hell

48. LADIES, WHY would you want a photo with this "man"???????

Posted at 1:17PM on Jul 28th 2009 by Diane

_______________________
Believe me if those were white woman there would not be any hugging all it was was an opportunity for those woman to get their 15 minutes of fame.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments