Steve Jobs -- Big Man on Campus ... Again

7/30/2009 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE 10:03 AM: Apple stock is blowin' up -- it's now up 4.00 a share.

UPDATE:
Jobs' return seemed to be noticed on Wall St. -- right now (9:35 AM EST), the Apple stock is up 2.52 a share.

Steve Jobs
is back to an Apple a day -- and we've got the proof.

Steve Jobs -- Big Man on Campus ... Again

TMZ obtained this photo of the Apple co-founder leaving company headquarters in Cupertino, California around 3:00 PM Wednesday.

It's the first time we've seen Jobs back in action since January, when he took a leave of absence for a liver transplant. Jobs has reportedly been back at work for about a month.

BTW -- this photo was taken on an iPhone.

Mike Jaerling

Get well soon

stranger

welcome back, Steve~

Kasar99

Picture taken on an iPhone? You realize those are terrorist devices, Apple says so.

If you use one, the terrorists win.

Darkmist11

Iphone makes a lousy picture by the look of it. My Nokia N96 does way better in that area. Not a very good advertisement for such a high-end product. I think Apple creates hypes, quality is a different storie.
I do think Mr Jobs is a very good salesman, but the product isn't all that good.
I wish him the best of luck on his health.

hoavinh.vn

alan

congratulations TMZ.. you're in the same league as The Enquirer.. Leave the guy alone.

doc murry

hell this beats nutri systems,, I guess all the rich fat people will be getting liver transplants next ,,looks like a great way to drop pounds ,,send 50,000 by midnight tonight and you get two for the price of one,,Im sure he went to the head of the line and got his choice of livers... like you would pick out in a deli.

Umm

Looks thin enough to replace MJ. Can he dance?

Good for him getting back to work. Not that I like Apple, I don't

bree

for all you lame people that are making fun of him for being very thin get over yourself...when you need a liver transplant you usually become very very sick and you lose a lot of weight!! i know this because i had a liver disease and had to get a liver transplant..i lost like 30 lbs in the hospital..luckily i've gained some of it back but it takes awhile so give the guy a break! dont talk so foolishly about things you know nothing about!!!

Better Than You

Clean steve is a mineral man.

Nene

Beachy's a moron--

Sorry dude as far as health care reform goes ANYTHING is better than what a lot of us have right now.

Marius

Why does he always wear the same clothes? Are they sown onto his body?

webms

I won't be so rude as to call you a moron Nana, but you are wrong. It could be a whole lot worse and we are headed in that direction with Mr. Obama's health care policy. I hope that I won't be writing here in a year telling you " I told you so." For the sake of the country, I hope I'm wrong if his policy in enacted.

Jake

The guy in front is Jonathan Ive, Senior Vice President of Industrial Design at Apple Inc.

LeonimuZ

Why the hell do this post has a "Michael Jackson memorial" image???