Zac Efron ... Is a Badass?!

7/30/2009 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After watching this unbelievable footage of Zac Efron throw himself into a badass flip during a recent bungee jump in Canada -- you're probably going to wonder how the guy sings and dances with a set of brass man-nuggets between his legs.

Zac Efron: Click to watch
Seriously, this is just badass.

brazil_soccer_fan

Too all you who think bungee jumping is hard, just shut up. I have a friend who does flips off of bridges into shallow rivers with no rope. Now that is cool. This? Not so much!

the truth hurts huh

I bet his agent and manager were pi$$ing themselves.

the truth hurts huh

#24 - I've never done it - so I don't know if it's hard or not. I would think it just takes the nerve to jump. But I can tell you it is HORRIBLE for YOUR SPINE! The damage may not show up until years later. Will it be worth it? For a 5-second adrenaline rush?

the truth hurts huh

And BTW - Your friend who jumps into shallow rivers is just a dumbass. Must have a death wish - or paralysis wish just the same.
NOT COOL.

Bali

respect. for the bashers, i wonder if you had the balls...

Linda Mott

Boy is he brave!

Angelique

Badass dude, buddy this is really really cool. So f@cking lame is this the way you cali peeps talk? He bungee jumped WOW!!!!! He deserves a purple heart!

Pigtails

Badass. Big deal. Lucy Lawless did it 20 years ago.

ICinNC

zac effron is straight gangsta!!! he got shot more times than 50 cent!!!! (probably playin paintball) and i think its gr8t that in his movies he went to an all gay school (high school musical)

you're all idiots

i love the people who are hating on him. do you personally know him? no. what you know of him you've seen on tv, you know his job which is to pretend to be someone than who he actually is. and why the hell are any of you telling him to grow up? he's 21 and rich. you mean to tell me you wouldn't be doing what ever you wanted to either? give me a break. and back flipping off of a 300ft bridge is pretty badass. i'd like to see anyone of you haters try this without crying like a 2 year old.

sweetpie

such a badass anyone can jump off a bungee cord

sweetpie

such a badass

anisham

I actually read a really interesting review of ‘Charlie St. Cloud’ at TheCelebrityCafe.com...thought I would share!

smashley