Greatest House Ever -- SOLD!!!

8/2/2009 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When you're trying to sell a home, is there any phrase that could make it more attractive to potential buyers than "PLAYBOY MANSION ADJACENT"?

House next to playboy mansion

Hugh Hefner has unloaded his personal mansion for a cool $18 mil, according to Hot Property. The mansion had been on the market since early March with a listing price of $27,995,000.

It has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms -- but really, who cares? Look how close it is to the infamous grotto -- does anything else really matter?

"Excuse me Miss April, can I borrow a cup of sugar?"

sfmitch

Hey also owns the bunny house across the street which is a very nice mid-century home with pool plenty of party space.

J C

Living next to "The grotto" is the equivalent of living next to a seedy highway rest stop .Totally creepy.

Melissa B

That is the house his wife and kids lived in. The playmate house is a one story, 70's looking house. That was Kimberly's house. They are still married, just have been seperated for like 10 years. I think the only reason they would ever get divorced at this point is if she wanted to get remarried to someone else. Otherwise....why? It gives him an excuse to not have to draw up new legals and have to commit to anyone else. hahhah
I do wonder why they moved..hmmm?

Lippy Loo

I bet you can smell the grotto from a mile away! Smells like canned tuna!

nightcrawler

Do any of you know where I can get some Rosie O'Donnell nude pics?

dee

This country persecutes the FLDS for having multiple "wives", but Hef is given a TV show for doing the same thing.

KR

Nasty, I wouldn't let my dog loose in ther let alone a clean human being.. yuck! And if I wanted to look at platic i'd fill a ziplock baggy with water and stare it as opposed to those low lifes. When did being a nast surgeon ridden whore become chic?

justme10

i want this house!

mark

you're showing the wrong house. TMZ got it wrong this time.

mark

It's not the house shown. TMZ got it wrong this time. It's another house next door that his ex-wife lives in with the kids.

mia

Yuck, a house within 200 yards of a veritable cesspool of STDs, with a view of more silicone (in bolt-on form) than exists anywhere else on earth, and the constant coming and going of idiots .... I wouldn't live there if the house were FREE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3