Sayer What?

8/2/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 61-year-old resurfaced at some event, looking frizzy.

Leo Sayer

Leo's real name is Gerard Hugh Sayer.

In 2007, Leo appeared on "Celebrity Big Brother UK."

Cincygal

At least he has hair.

Pattimay

His teeth looked much better before he had them fixed!!

crystal

his dentures could use some whitening, they look a little dull and dingy

Tom

Memba whhen he crapped his pants and then stormed off of a reality TV show because he had no one to wash his crappy drawers, He's a crappybottomed singer from the days of old. Get a diaper Mr Sayer!!...and some diapey wipes!!...AND SOME HAND GEL!!!

janicebyrne01

Oh dear... not a good look is it? Ah well... I suppose age catches up with us all. At least he has hair albeit a mass of frizz.

michael b

That is not Leo Sayer, that is Phil Spector or a bad impersonator.

oL0

gasty.. he's got crazy eyes.

Karen Ann

the hair looked okay for a young guy in the 70's, but not for a middle-aged man in 09. Lose the perm Leo...

gladman

Looks like he's been eating well.

Alice

Poor guy, it is sad when people keep telling a two hit wonder that he can mix, remix, restring his original two songs and keep cutting albums that nobody will purchase. Where does the get the funding for that? I hope one day he can just lie down and be happy for what was back in 77. Retirement can be enjoyed.

harley dog

af least he does not apear to be a molester, killer, or a freak just livivg life without making the news for the bad stuff GL to ya gl to ya leo. and we all know you made more than two good songs , most cant make one hit and stay out of trouble.

Nuts

Thats got to be a wig! What do you think?The teeth could use a whitener.

OKEEDOKEE!!!

I thought it was Richard Simmons

haven here

I don't care what any of you posters say, because I know "When I Need You," was the song of my adolescent dreams. I love this man for the that song alone. Even today I hear the song and my mind transports me back to my wonder years and my reverie begins.

Dr Drake

The hair is probably a wig. Needs to get a new one with a tighter perm. The advantage of the perm is you can't see the hairline and makes it hard to detect whether or not it is a toupee. He should clip the nose hairs, have the eyebrows died to match the wig, the dentures should be lightened just a little, and some lipo under the chin and he should be good to go.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments