Cindy Crawford -- What a Piece of Aft!

8/6/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking at a supermodel in a bathing suit never gets old ... just like Cindy Crawford.

Cindy Crawford -- What a Piece of Aft!

The ageless 43-year-old mother of two showed off her ridiculous body on a yacht in St. Tropez on Wednesday.

A pox on you, Rande Gerber!

???????????????????????

RIDICULOUS BODY....WHAT THE F8K, SHES AS HOT AS SHE ALWAYS IS.......I GUESS WHEN YOURE QUEER LIKE LEVINE...A WOMANS BODY WOULD BE RIDICULOUS!

anthonysdreamgirl**

oops, i meant "genes"... 8-)

???????????????????????

12. Oh please, you too can have a body like that at her age. One only needs unlimited money for personal trainers, nothing really of worth to do all day,an occasional snip and tuck,nannies for any children you may have had, and the ability to vomit on cue after a meal before o photo shoot .

Posted at 11:08AM on Aug 6th 2009 by Wanda

TYPICAL WOMAN RESPONSE...WANDA WHAT ARE YOU SOME FAT HOUSEWIFE WHOSE HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO DUMP YOU FOR SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE CINDY...AT 43 SHES HOT.........JEALOSY WILL NOT GET YOU A BODY LIKE THIS WANDA......WOMEN CAN BE SO FRIGGIN CATTY ABOUT EACH OTHER...THAT GREEN MONSTER HIT WANDA!

To Rick

Some of you people who commented that only the rich can afford to stay in shape are ridiculous. Stop being victims with "I'm so poor and so busy so I can't afford anything except McDonald's double cheeseburgers" mentality. Make the time to go to the gym, you losers! Try eating some fruits and vegetables for a change! It's not rocket science. Has it ever occurred to you that you might be poor because you don't take initiative?

Whadda-Do

I think she looks great. Although she has such teeny-tiny little nipples for her breast size. No aereolas whatsoever! That has always bugged me about her. And yes, because she was paid ridiculous amounts of money to pose in front of a camera, she can afford to look as good as can be and keep herself that way.

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

LINDSAY IS A FIRE CROTCH, AN UGLY ONE AT THAT, HA HA HA!!!

niko

CRAZY IS AS CRAZY DOES

FAST FOOD COSTS A LOT THESE DAYS. BUT MOST OF THESE BAD COMMENTS ARE DUE TO TO THE FACT THAT PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO EXERCISE, STUFF THERE FAT A$$ IN THE MINI-VAN OR CAR, THEN DRIVE TO MACDONALDS ANS STUFF THE FAT A$$, OBESE LITTLE CHILDREN WITH THAT GARBAGE, KILLING THEM...THEN PILING ALL THEUR FAT A$$ES BACK IN THE VEHICLE AND DRIVING BACK HOME. WHEN YOU SEE CINDY AND HER KIDS, YOU CAN TELL THAT THEY DON'T EAT THAT CRAP. SHE, HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN ALL LOOK GREAT BECAUSE THEY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. SO STOP MAKING EXCUSES, AND GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY A$$ES AND STOP KILLING YOUR KIDS AND WANTING YO SUE!!!!!!!!!

Jard

She is a doll but her LOSER husband randee cheats on her and hangs out in strip clubs...he is a real pig..I hope cindy wakes up..her husband is a nobody without her money etc...He will get caught again..Maybe she knows and does not care..Its a power thing with randee...gerber has been caught cheating B4

hamilTonyan

What do you expect a super model to look like ? She eats milfy way chocolate bars.

CRTB

I don't get it: In this picture, her stomach looks flat and free of stretch marks. However, I have seen dozens of pictures of Cindy and her stomach suffered the consequences of child birth like every other woman. Was this picture photo shopped?

TorontoWoman

OMG, here we go again. Some people just have to show their ageism. WHY do u morons think all women have to fall apart when they hit 40? I'm PROUD to say I'm 42. Now excuse me, I am going to go have sex with my 27 year old boyfriend...

Whatever!!!!!!

Ok, seriously... I am so sick of people on here saying that "I hope I look that good when I am that old." 40 is NOT old. Give me a break. By the way, I have seen many 40+ women who have better bodies than women half their age. Woman can be so jealous and catty.

Also, the comments on here about how women can look like her if they have money, no job, etc.... Whatever! I am a 36 yeard old mom of two young children. I work out 6 days a week, 2 hours a day. I make it work. I am up 4-5am, before my family is awake. If I have to, I work out when everyone goes to sleep at night. I don't have a personal trainer or an expensive gym membership. I do it all at home so I can be here if my family should need me.

I am so sick of the excuses regarding no time, no money, and the catty responses towards woman who actually take the initiative. You don't have to be rich to take care of yourself. It is your decision. If you really wanted to take care of yourself you would take the initiative and just do it!!!!!!!

CMANSB

MILF

hamilTonyan

Toronto woman im sure you are hot but I dont think 27 year old men are too picky on who they bang

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments