« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

How Rich People

Watch Football in the Rain...

8/6/2009 5:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

media_removed.jpg

The one and only Snoop Dogg brought his executive umbrella assistant to catch the Baltimore Ravens football practice yesterday.

For the record, Snoop is a self-proclaimed HUGE Pittsburgh Steelers fan -- so what the hell is he doing supporting their arch-rivals!?!

Is Snoop undercover? Is he secretly obtaining information for his beloved Steel Curtain? Or is he simply there to support his pal Ray Lewis?

We smell a traitor!!!!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

alango

What a lazy bastard!!!

MaineTechTheGreat

I no most you don't follow rap on this site but, for those who do don t the guy holding the umbrella look like Gucci Mane....ROFL

the truth hurts huh

To MaineTechTheGreat Datpiff me

Just so you know - the word is "know" - not "no."

Peace out.

molly

TALK ABOUT PERPETUATING A SLAVERY STEREOTYPE.
CAN YOU IMAGINE IF A WHITE PERSON WAS UNDER THAT UMBRELLA. OBAMA WOULD BE APOLOGIZING FOR IT!

MaineTechTheGreat

"learning is good", you have to be politically correct just to blog? You seriously need a life my man, woman or what ever you are. You state your opinion & enjoy yourself, I wish my life was that care free to the point my biggest worrie is someone's spelling. Life must be good as a multimillionaire or welfare recipient (I’m leaning more towards the welfare). You is truly lifeless, I’m passing time during my second shift feeding your family while I’m working.

hollywood joe

how wussy are these guys (kanye, puff-whatever) they can't hold their own friggen umbrellas. they are a joke. i hope they
realize that soon, though i doubt it. how ill-equipped lame do you have to be to have someone hold an umbrella for you?
Stupid wussy asses! I like a man who is a man: ie; can hold his own umbrella!

the truth hurts huh

97. What a freaking LOSER!!!!!!!!! Money buy's stupidity too!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 9:34PM on Aug 6th 2009 by HE'S A FREAK!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Uh ...... HE'S A FREAK ...... Be careful who you're calling stupid .....

It's "Money BUYS stupidity too" - not "buy's."

the truth hurts huh

Hey MaineTechTheGreat Datpiff me ......

Spelling correctly has nothing to do with political correctness. And what's wrong with getting better educated and learning more? It doesn't have to be a drag.

Like I said - Peace out.

EUN

this pic cracks me up!!!!

ken

snoop loves the ravens league leading defense....and ray ray!!!

balls

balls

becky

15 i wanna be rich enough to have someone hold my umbrella!
----------------------------------------
If i was that rich I hope would have the respect for myself to hold my own umbrella! What a wast of oxygen most of these people are. And we keep supporting them by buying their movies and music and watching their stupid shows. Half the worlds children are starving and homeless and they see this great need to pay for crap like this. I guess only good thing about it all is the guy holding the umbrella has a job.

MaineTechTheGreat

Follow your own advice I’m happy I was able to teach you something new today, you learned two words “Politically & Recipient”. Now excess it in a conversation maybe you will get a job someday with your new found vocabulary “Welfare Recipient”. I’m not impress with your peace out lingo I don’t speak that terminology. You can live several life times and will never have as much education as I in my short 26years of living. I’m done with you, go on YouTube or something and beat off to an adult flick of preference. As, a matter of fact you probably just got off by someone acknowledging your presents on the internet you hermit….lmao!

Yours Sincerely,

Maine Tech The Great

V-4-Vendetta

I only drinks the finest cambodian breasts milks...

Loreno

That dumb ass who keeps bringing up racism against Snoop should grow up...this has nothing to do with racism. Its got to do with a bonafide proud thug whom gets high on cocaine and whatever else and is a bad influence on young people. Furtthernmore, he haw not made contributions to humanity like real stars do. People like Michael Jackson and Elizabeth Taylor have contributed to a needy societies worldwide and this skinny punk thug is pathetic enought to TRY to make a name for himself especially with that flunk tacky umbrella slave that dosent' know any better. If he did, he'd go and apply for food stamps. I hope soon this thug Snoop will be wiped out of the earth soon because he is sicking. How dare he have someone hold his umbrella as if he were a real star. Everybody knows what hs is......TRASH CRACK AND DUMB.