Method Man Expresses Shooter's Remorse

8/6/2009 1:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Method Man recently admitted to brutally shooting someone in the leg with a BB gun -- but ironically, the incident has nothing to do with the lady who happens to be suing him for an alleged air gun attack back in 2008.

Method Man

In this video for VladTV.com, Method says he accidentally "shot one of [his] people in the leg with a f***ing BB" while holding target practice on his tour bus a while back. Method said the BB broke through his buddy's skin and there was "blood gushing out his damn leg."

MM claims he felt so bad about the incident he still apologizes to the guy to this day. Needless to say, the lady who's suing him is looking for far more than a sincere "I'm sorry."

"This just furthers the case for why all guns should be banned. Idiots get them in their hands and do stupid sh|t."

Very true! We should also ban cars and camcorders.

Enuff

Was he high?

Tye Tanikk

I was just out in my garage shooting Air Rifles and came in to see this post... whatta ka winky dink. O, and just like Method Man was when he "shot one of his peoples in the leg with a effin BB" , I was BLAZED! lawlz

balls

Method Man is a poo poo face.

balls

balls

Gay With Acne

FIRST!!!

I'm FIRST on a Method Man post and that PROVES I'm not racist, even though my grandmother says I am.

I have love for people of all colors as well as gossipy Homosensuals! Much love to all!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Gay With Acne:

Hey fool, you're #5. Get a faster computer.

Mayday408

Methodman, PLEASE stop playing with BB guns while you're high.

You should of learned this, i mean you made a video about it in a earlier incident!!

michelle

dang tmz yall be trying to rat out people......:(

Tspell

Toss him in JAIL with the rest of the criminals!!! GUNS ARE BAD no matter what kind they are. What a stupid idiot he is...and his friends too. GROW A BRAIN CELL!!! StAy in ScHooL!! I D I O T

bitzod

Air riifles can kill BUT those people get away with it.Have a slug behind my left eye from last year two BB`s in the back from when I was a kid and COPs not going after head shots with a air rifle sling shot and even switch blade and 22 and 38 wounds.BUT if I dam well fight back and break a neck I go down for murder one.JUSTICAS is all for the MOB and not for the person defending themeselfs and loved ones.BB slugs still hurt when lodged for 40 years BUT real weapons masters know the BB guns are for wimps and lam a$$ pimp`ss

bitzod

Is a better defence

Mememememememe

WITH ALL OF THE LEGAL TROUBLE I'VE BEEN, I KNOW THIS IS BAD NEWS FOR HIS LEGAL DEFENSE. I HOPE HE KNOWS THAT HE MUST SETTLE THE CASE INVOLVING THE WOMAN.

MindTerrorist

WHO GIVES A RATS ASS!!!!!

Wow

Who is Method Man and why do we care? Maybe he can trying doing something useful with his time. Just a suggestion.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments