Obama's Girls Shake It Up

8/6/2009 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle and Malia Obama stepped out of the White House to satisfy one of the First Lady's biggest cravings: Hamburgers and shakes.

Malia & Michelle Obama: Click to watch
We're told the two chowed down on burgers, fries, onion rings and a variety of shakes -- cocoa, vanilla, toasted marshmallow and Milky Way -- at Good Stuff Eatery, the restaurant owned by former "Top Chef" contestant Spike Mendelsohn.

As for the Secret Service -- they just watched. No eating for them.

FYI -- the onion rings got the First Lady Seal of Approval.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

Pay attention

************************************************

Kiki,

You are aware people have been using private insurance for decade after decade, correct? Private insurance isn't a new concept, it's been around forever and has worked forever. Which is exactly why people from all over the world come here to get medical treatment and you never have Americans going to other countries. But please, continue pretending that private insurance is this brand new, crazy idea. I find your posts very comical.

Pay attention

I've had terds look more attractive than this bigfoot. She's hideous.

Kiki

288. Yup and you are a vast pool of knowledge yourselves. As you scream nothing but socailism, but do not back it up. If I do not know something I will admit it. I do not now much more then I have spoken of. I know that Obama wants to insure those that are not insured, and those that have private insurance can keep their insurance. Will not be forced to have a public option. You can trash me all you like, but that will not keep me from speaking my mind.

Posted at 5:53PM on Aug 16th 2009 by Kiki
----------------

Aren't you the paid Obama staffer that just trolls this website 24/7 spreading his lies and propaganda? Don't you also brag about all your "friends" in Canada that just LOVE their healthcare? I think you need to read up on your facts hun. You're not doing a good job spreading your disinformation. Socialism DOES NOT work. It's not morally or fiscally practical.

Posted at 9:36AM on Aug 17th 2009 by Sarah
------------------------
I only say what I know. And what I research. Maybe you should research me and find out what I really do, before you go around saying that I am a paid staffer.

Kiki

289. 288. Lets just put it this way. In 10 years when all you that are insured by private insurance at this time cant afford it because prices are so damn high you will think back to this day and say "Hmm, why did I scream and cry socialism and why did I fight so hard against it." Insurance companies will continue to rise premiums.
************************************************

Kiki,

Posted at 9:39AM on Aug 17th 2009 by gus
----------------------
Where did I say that private insurance was a brand new thing. And as time has gone on premiums and deductibles have continued to go up and will. I am glad that you find my posts commical. I will make sure my uninsured friends go out and get hurt, go to the er to make sure you pay for it!!!!

Dee

If the Obamas make you guys so sick, then why do you read these stories and then subject us all to your ignorant comments?

Kiki

291. Emily,

Don't mind Quinton. Quinton is actually just Kiki's alter ego that she uses to try and pretend there is anyone else out there that thinks she's actually winning the debate, when in reality she hasn't stated one single fact about anything. She's about as harmless as a black with a GED, LOL!!!!

Posted at 12:37PM on Aug 20th 2009 by monkey see monkey do
--------------------------------------
ROFLMAO. How many times are you going to say that. Are you trying to convince yourself of this? Whatever helps you to sleep at night.

Kiki

290. 288. Lets just put it this way. In 10 years when all you that are insured by private insurance at this time cant afford it because prices are so damn high you will think back to this day and say "Hmm, why did I scream and cry socialism and why did I fight so hard against it." Insurance companies will continue to rise premiums.
************************************************

Kiki,

Posted at 12:32PM on Aug 20th 2009 by gus
--------------------
And I ask you this where in the world did I say that private insurance was a NEW THING? I never said that Private insurance was a new thing.

Here is a stat for you. 14,000 people are loosing their decade old private old private insurance every day due to premium increaseases. Another is we pay $5-6,000 more in premiums yearly for private insurance than any other country.

Kiki

Amen brotha! You hit the nail right on the head. I voted for this SOB but I'm sure as hell not doing so again. His healthcare plan wants to eliminate my grandparents. His spending and tax hikes are unbelievable, he's everything he said he wouldn't be.

Posted at 7:59AM on Aug 21st 2009 by swirly
---------------------------
There are no such thing as death panels. Originally this plan to help with the elderly was proposed by the Republicans. To help with end of life decisions such as living wills and such. Now that Obama wants to pass this National Health Care plan they are turning what they started into something evil. And you are buying into it.

Kiki

294. Obama has our best interests at heart? Hmm....actually he doesn't. Economists all over say if Obama really wanted the recession to end then he wouldn't be spending and taxing us into oblivion. Bush had our best interests at heart. Things have drastically worsened since Obama has been in office. He said if we don't pass his ridiculous stimulus packages that unemployment may reach 8%. Well we passed them and it not only reached 8, but it's up at 9.5% now. He either has no idea what he's doing or he is intentionally trying to weaken this country. It seems pretty obvious to everyone it's the latter.

Posted at 8:07AM on Aug 21st 2009 by Narms
---------------------------------
He may not be moving at your pace, but he is doing good things.
-In his first week he signed the Lilly Ledbetter Act. Which is to ensure that presenting an equal-pay lawsuit begins at the date the pay was agreed upon, not at the date of the most recent paycheck, as a lower court had ruled.
-11 million more kids have been insured
-Won the fight over tobacco commercialism towards minors.
Those are just a few things he has done. Now he can't change the country in only 6 months. But he has done those few things I have mentioned. And a few more things.

Haitiana4Obama

Funny how some claim to be so "tired" of this family but are among the first to click on the link and post something. Get over yourself Reichwingers, THEY WON in 2009 and will win in 2012 enjoy it or go live in Iran where votes don't matter.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16