John Mayer Is a Mother Lover?

8/9/2009 10:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Were the mature lovely ladies with John Mayer and Rob Dyrdek at MyHouse last night their dates for the evening ... or their mothers?

John Mayer
We thought one thing, John told us another.

Timmy

FIRST.... u sexy bitches!

Homie1Kanobe

TMZ ,OPEN MOUTH, INSERT FOOT IN AZZ

Jess Simpson is a cheating whore!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's not funny!! He looks like an ass......

Jena

John Mayer is so annoying... ugh...

Debbie

That is definitely not Rob's mom. I've seen her, she is a sweet little woman with white hair.

Linda Mott

Notice how the ladies were laughing. If I were on a date with a younger man and wasn't his mom, I wouldn't be laughing. Maybe he wanted us to know she was out with him for an extra special evening. A lot of moms have once a week dinner dates with their sons.

martello

I love Rob and he looks great in this picture so does his date......she is beautiful!!!! Rob is older than he looks ........I love his show ......I bet he's a blast to be out with. His date is a very lucky woman.

Cami

He is all hype. Spread money around to fake like he is a big star. Kick the pr team from under him and he will hit the ground.

Michaels Fan

Thats NOT robs mom though

jrrusa

MILF much?

Fay

F-cked up douched dag.

Fay

Publicity whore can't live with out media attention.

Tony from Chicago

Why does anyone on here who posts a comment first think it is so cool?? What a bunch of dumb azz idiots!!!! Time to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

martello

I wanted to comment on the third comment that was left!!! Rob Dyrdek's show is one of the funnnnnninest show's on tv. You must have never seen "Fantasy Factory" because we laugh our ass off watching it...even the re-runs. Everyone in my dorm talks about it ....even my mom loves it and she hates everything. You need to watch his show before you leave rude and annoying comments!!!!! SLU in Hammond, LA...LOVES ROB DYRDEK, Meaty and Ms. Beefy tooooooo!!!!!

Nichelle Denise

Some of you commenting here are so lame and ugly. Who cares is John Mayer goes out with an older woman or his mom or whoever. I happen to think both John and Rob are very funny and don't take stuff too serious. Why is John always being referred to as a douche? That is so immature. I don't get it. What did he ever do to you?? I like how people call him and attention or media whore, when all he did was walk out of a restaurant. Blame the media for being up his a.ss. The guy is just being himself and obviously he has a lot of fans and people who admire his sense of humor and lightheartedness. Jealous much??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments