Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

8/10/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston -- the 19-year-old kid who knocked up failed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's teen daughter -- hit the town with cougarlicious Kathy Griffin last night in L.A.

Kathy Griffin: Life on the Teen Baby Daddy List

The 48-year-old "D-List" star took the young father to low key spots like the "Teen Choice Awards" and Katsuya.

It's a match made in reality show press heaven.

Anita

Two coldblooded media whores - a match made in hell.

Anita

Bristol got trappped with a kid by this idiot because her mother did not give her access to birth control or abortion rights.

Now Levi is out on the town while the teenage mother of his child is stuck home. Abstinence Only does NOT work!

Jewels

Kathy G scored exactly what she wanted - publicity! Excellent! LOVE HER! She doesn't care about him and he doesn't care about her. P U B L I C I T Y makes them both money! I say, "WELL DONE!" to Kathy G! Totally love her!

carol

Griffin is a F-slut who will do anything and everything to get attention. She has no respect for herself and that's because she is totally worthless. She's still ugly even after all of her plastic surgery. To take Levi anywhere is disgusting and must be paying him big bucks to go anywhere with her. I wish she would just disappear!

sheesh

Kathy is HILARIOUS!!! If you watched any of her show you'd know this is a total publicity stunt. YOU GO GIRL!!!! (Hi Tiffany, Tom & Maggie!!!!)

k. Brummell

MAYBE SHE CAN SHOW HIM SOMETHING THAT A YOUNGER WOMAN CAN'T LIKE HOLDING A STEADY RELATIONSHIP OR REAL LOVE. WHO KNOWS?

www.realtalkandpeople.blogspot.com

Wow

TMZ: Kindly keep your leftist politics out of the entertainment articles. As for Levi, yes he's gorgeous. Unfortunately, as soon as he open his mouth, you realize he is not Alaska's brain trust.

Lilarose

Sarah Palin is mentally ill.

Anyone who thinks Sarah Palin can become an esteemed political figure who can bring good to this country is also mentally ill.

yeah....and?

Country Girl:

One your handle, if you will, is too easy of a target to insult so I won't.

Sarah Falin' Palin is a joke to women. Period. Please do not put us in the same section as her! I thought Ms. Palin had the cornor on family values? Hardly. Who has the nerve to run a platform of family values when she is never around to even take care of her children, one of which is special needs. When one has as many children as she has, there usually isn't enough time in the day to take of all of them properly. But for her? Her own agenda is far more important now.

She is truly insane, its like she just won't go away, she has the sense of 'I'll show them! They'll all be sorry someday when I'm in office'

So please, don't make us vomit by telling us how she is just a great women, she quit her job because she KNEW she would never get re-elected. She wants to make money off her uuummm, persona? WHO would buy that piece of crap book is beyond me, but they will and she will think she is validated now. Oh goody, I can hardly wait. More verbal vomit from the queen of throw-up makers.

I have to say I'm shocked and amazed when women actually defend her. Esp. women. HOW do you NOT see right through her?

yeah....and?

Mary P

Girlfriend, you sound like you have a better chance at running this country the she has! You probaly are using WAYYYY too big of words for Sarah to understand.

My point is, I believe right now there are 10 ladies sitting in some Starbucks, in some random state, that have more going on in their heads who could run this country a gazillion times better than this mess. Including you. Trust me, you are way too smart to really defend this person.

Come join the ladies who have figured out.

you must stupid

Just goes to show you how the liberal radical nutjobs have now ruined the Teen Choice Awards. This puke shouldn't be anywhere near the show. But then again, they have half naked "artists" that perform on stage doing their songs about homosexuality, drugs and sex in front of 10 year olds, so why not?

you must stupid

SO HOW'S ALL THAT 'HOPE AND CHANGE' WORKIN OUT FOR EVERYBODY? BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

you must stupid

32. I should also mention, I find it rather intriguing that so often, those who don't like her and bash on her - have no proper communication skills, no grammar, no punctuation or even with some, no complete sentences. Leading me to believe they couldn't even finish high school. Correlation to the income level and the current agenda maybe?

Posted at 11:47AM on Aug 10th 2009 by Mary P
*********************************************************************************

That's because most of them are racist black women that got knocked up for the first time in the 7th grade and are currently unemployed recieving government assitance to take care of their bastard childrenZZZZzzzzzz........

La Toya Jackson

I wonder if they went to the gay bars? *I'm just say'en .. I like him

Anita

Bet they're going oral on each other.