Rick Springfield

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/16/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'80s Singer Rick Springfield spends a lot time with doctors ... playing one on "General Hospital."

0814_rick_springfield_78044872_89646102-1
Here's the 32-year-old back in 1982 (left) -- and 27 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

He's got the human touch.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Grover's Mom

The headline above the pics says it all "Beauty". Inside and out. This man still has what it takes to maintain a loyal following of fans. Has he had anything "done"? Nothing but healthy living and a true zest and appreciation for life! Your fans love you Rick! You've done much good in this world and that's what truly matters.

James

How about his hair? Don't ya think he colors it?

Gina

To all the haters and nay sayers, Rick has never had any work done. Its from years of healthy eating, healthy living (ok albeit that he is a rockstar LOL) and really good genes. And at almost 60, his shows are full of energy and fun, lets see of the ones running the radio now, last so long in the business.

terry

stop hating on rick.he is the most amazing person and is kind to his fans.i hope my husband looks that good at 60.if you can't say anything nice--shut-up

Mrs. Canna

He looks good!!! I'm 32 and wouldn't say "no" if he asked!! LOL!!!!!!!

Jo mamma

Can we get a side by side of Rick and Criss Angel??? They look a LOT alike!!

Rita

Looks better now than before.

Robin Paddock

Rick is amazingly good looking, always has been. Happy Birthday Rick! If I look good that good at 60 I'd be super happy! Rick's music is amazing, heart-felt, and he has more talent in his little finger than most. I dig you Rick!

Othello

nice lipstick

Eli

To number #17, I truly think you have Rick confused with someone else. I have personally met him and have never heard anyone say he treated them badly in all his years in show business. As far as the interest TMZ has shown Rick this past year, it just proves he is still current and of interest to people. I am a fan and I am reasonably sure he has had an eye job and hair implants, but who in show business hasn't gone under the knife. If the american psyche wasn't so wrapped up in eternal youth, it all would not be necessary. If I could afford it, I would probably go under the knife myself.

EKLRLS

Some people are endowed with good genes. My mom is two years older than Rick and has few wrinkles. We have a family froend who is 60 in Oct and she doesn't look her age either. Sure there is a hint of age on them all, but not what you might think. I believe he has not had work done. I have seen not t0o flattering pictures of Rick bending over in some concert photos and there is gravity working not always in his favor! LOL! But damn he looks good at 60! I take it his diet plays a big role in his life as well.

Cara

He still sexy as ever. His one eye looks lighter in color but maybe its something he is treating or just the way the picture took. We all have a bad pic or two. I saw him on TV not long ago and he was still lookin hawt as ever. He is a total vegan and takes really good care of himself..

Pray For the Beaten Up!

I'd DO HIM! Still looks exactly the same. Nothing on his face has changed, no surgery I believe it's due to clean living. Prolly partied in the 80's.

Sherry

To all of u idiots out there...post your pic after you have aged 27 yrs. It doesn't matter if he has or not...he looks GREAT. Better than Michael Jackeson, least Rick isn't looking like a total freak like Jackson had. U ppl need to get a life.

Sherry

Hey Aquanet, how do u know that he had work done 10 yrs ago?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments