Dr. Conrad Murray Has Patients

8/18/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray may be on the hotseat with the LAPD over Michael Jackson's death, but that's not going to cramp his style when it comes to proving to the world he's a beloved MD.

In addition to his "thank you" video, Dr. Murray posted contact info for 14 of his patients who would give testimonials. They wouldn't talk Propofol, but were more than eager to give props to the good doc.

Here are a few highlights:

Rev. Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Eliza Robertson: "If Katherine [Jackson] is that concerned she should have stopped all of the painkillers [Michael] was taking before. I would have tried to get him on a better road."

"[Dr. Murray] would leave Las Vegas and come take care of me in my home [in Houston], and pay me visits, and give me checkups. I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Ben Mask: "When Dr. Murray moved his office into my neighborhood there wasn't a lot of money out here just a lot of old people living off checks. When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money. If I was in his shoes I would have taken the money too. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. It could be a set up ... You just never know, things are so crooked."

Robert "Bobby" Day: "He was the type of doctor that people would want to hug on their way out. He never rushed people and he was wonderful with following up. Everyone adored him."

Michael jackson Launch photos

patty

I hope this "doctor" burns in hell...what a dumbass! He singlehandedly took our beloved Michael from us! He makes me sick!

justice is mine says the lord

There is something rotten in this idiots tirade. He can shut the hell up and so can all his so called patients. THey must have mental disorders to ever have that guy do anything. They arent dead yet, but let him keep workin on it.... This idiot gave a patient a drug in his home that is not suppose to be given outsde of a surgical suite. And LEFT THE PATIENT TO CALL PEOPLE> OR TAKE A NAP> the stupid idiot. HE DESERVES ALL THE CRAP THAT HE HAS GONE THRU, AND HE WILL REALLY DESERVE THE MURDER CHARGE THAT IS COMING, AND COMING SOON.

Mikey

All of a sudden everyone posting on this site is black? Yea right. You people posing as black people are racist and everyone see right through you. Dr Murray is a kind black doctor and is innocent!

rocky

Yeah just think of the uproar if the doctor who killed MJ was white. Race has nothing to do with this. What he did was wrong by any standard or law. Keep that issue in the forefront instead of the slippery slope of race!!

LakersFan

How is this racist? Murray is black and and Michael is black..they are freakin morons. These people still think they're slaves or something. I am half black and I have a feeling all his "supporters" are ignorant black people that yell foul any time a black person is put in jail even though the person has committed a crime.

PA WOMANIZER

The issue is two fold:
1.) Wrongful Death~ Suing in Court
2.) Negligence~ Dr. Conrad... have your patients try to tell the licensing Board how wonderful you are when you gave PROPOFOL in a home care setting. You placed Michael at risk, it cost him his life and now you live in fear of the millions of Michael Jackson fans on the planet!

renae

Oh My God !!! A black kills a black man and it's still gotta be about race! These testimonials will only do this Dr. more harm. These people are stupid! One says, "I'm sure he only gave Michael what he wanted..." well, who is the expert? who should have said "no" to Michael? Who, if wasnt paid $150k a month would have done this stupid procedure in a home enviroment? This guy is going to fry - He had no business doing this in a private home - There are more suited medications for sleeplessness and if Michael presisted - he should have held on to his oath and not given it to him. Hey, I would love some OxyCotin... you think if I ask my Dr. today if I can just have some tonight cause I cant sleep, I'll get it? Some of you people are such dumb asses. I believe Michael was wrongly fully killed by Murray who was neglegent in his care and administered a lethal dose of drugs to him and failed to monitor his vitals during that time. He has tried to civer it up by not calling 911 right away, moving boxes, cleaning up evidence - the truth will all come out and this money hunger, fame hungry, father of 7 bastered kids who doesnt pay child support and just had his house forclosed on will get 3 meals a day in some Prison where no doubt the only people who will LIKE him there might be a few white people - there's your race card dumbasses!

LakersFan

These people are either fake and Dr. Murray has gone into insanity and created a few alter egos or they are complete morons. Don't they know that now the public can search for them online and harass them also.

MJ WAS A JUNKIE

THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SOMETHING DOES NOT GO THE WAY A BLACK PERSON WANTS IT TO. THEY PLAY THE RACE CARD EVERYTIME.

Justthinking

Who did he trust his life with? Who was ultimately in charge of medical proceedings while he slept? Black or white - it makes no difference!!!

Wake up!

These "patients" are as stupid as they come.
Since when is it good medicine to prescribe whatever the
patient asks for?

Why would anyone go to a cardiologist that isn't board
certified? That shows what a dumbass he is, couldn't
even pass the boards?

jennvanfleet

Ok... race has nothing to do with this... black or white this doctor gave a drug to a man that should not have been given to him unless he was undergoing surgery... people need to stop blaming katherine or the family for not intervening... none of us know what happened behind the scenes... its these doctors that were giving him these meds that the blame should go to... as well as MJ himself... these are the only people at fault here...

and one of the patients says that the dr would never prescribe a med that a patient didnt ask for... isnt it the case that you prescribe meds when the patient needs them not cuz they want them... im sure MJ (god rest his soul) didnt need the propofol... especially at home like that... he was reckless with his medical license and will now pay the price for being so reckless...

Joann

If Dr. Murray was such a good and caring doctor as all those, IMO, phony testimonials says he would have told MJ "NO I am not going to give you these drugs because they will cause you more harm than good, ESPECIALLY PROPOFOL"...but what does "THE GOOD DOCTOR" do...he goes right along with anything MJ wants.

IMO, Dr. Murray wasn't thinking about MJ's health he was thinking about all the money he was being offered and how this would be his ticket to financial freedom. IMO, that was his true motive for agreeing to be MJ's personal physician.

Dr. Murray can make all the pleading videos he wants and post all the testimonials from his "patients" he wants but in the end he is no more than a glorified pill pusher and he can kiss my ass.

les

lana mae -you are a credit to your race. Class act all the way!!!

Zoe

Seriously, the race card is ridiculous in this situation. In case people forgot, Michael Jackson was black too. I'm a minority as well, but I don't go around blaming everything on my race. People like that truly are the ones out there perpetuating stereotypes. If authorities are concerned, it doesn't matter what color he is, he will be served justice either way. By the way, several people under investigation in this case aren't black. The video and all the comments just add to how fishy this whole thing is, it feels so fake.